Part 4

I have to call Dianne. She doesn't have any idea about it. As I said, I am secretly inlove so SECRET lang talaga lol.
Kinakabahan ako. She replied. Sya ba talaga to?

"Dianneeeee!!!!!! Where are you?"  bungad ko sa kanya habang gumugulong sa kama.
"Practice babe, why?" She replied. Halata nga at hinihingal pa sya.
"Sheeee replieeddd!!!!" I scream. Yeah as in sumisigaw na ako ngayon.
"ha? sino? you courting someone?" Puzzled question nya sa akin " Know what, I think we need to talk bout that. Be there in 30 mins." Then she hunged up.
Ano ba yan hindi man lang ako nakapag salita. Anyways, do I have to tell her na ba?

Teka, ano palang ire-reply ko kay Jade.

I went back on my laptop. Okay. this is it.

" Hi Jade,

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!
Thank you so much for taking your time to reply on my email.

How are you doing?

Alexis"

Wala ako masabi at masagot sa kanya sa sobrang kaba at excitement na nararamdaman ko ngayon.

"Home sweet home!" Ugh that voice. She's already here. I gave her copy of my key tutal palagi din naman sya dito sa bahay ko.
"How's your day Di?" I said while fixing the bedsheet. Masyado kasi nagulo kakaikot ko kanina sa kilig haha
"Medyo tired lang dahil sa practice." She said while giving me kiss on my cheek."Eh ikaw? mukang kilig na kilig ka ah. I can see it in your eyes and that fucking smile of yours. Sino ba 'yan?" Naka kunot noo nitong sabi.
"Grabe ka naman haayy kasi ganito yan. I am secretly inlove with someone na hindi ko pa nakikita in person. She's famous and I've been sending her messages and emails for like 2 years exactly today. And guess what? She replied!!" I said with matching tantalizing eyes.
"Ows? May I see?" She said
"Ops! Di pa pwede. Tsaka na kapag okay na"
"Tsk. I want to see her." She insisted. She's trying to get my laptop from me.
"Nah! There's a time for that Di. Another thing, she's young, too, like you. Magka edad lang kayo. So I'm just investing time na mag 20 sya" I said while laughing
" Gahd. I didn't know that you're a Pedophile hahaha" She said while laughing out loud. I looked at her and she walked towards me. Napaupo ako sa kama. Yumuko sya hanggang itapat nya ang muka nya sa mukha ko "Bakit sa'kin hindi ka nagka gusto?"She asked me while giving me her serious look.
"Di, what the f---" Before I finished my sentence, her phone rang
"Dammit" She whispered in frustation

Saved by that call

She pulled out her phone from her pocket and rolled her eyes before answering it. She gave me that I'm-not-done-yet look.
Fuck. What was that for?

"Yo! You comin here? Ahhh you're visiting someone... Seriosly? Nice... Can't facetime you dude. Too clingy hahaha. I just have to fixed some things. Call you back later. Bye"

After that call she turned to face me and smile.

"I was just kidding. I'm happy for you Alex. Just keep me posted and make sure na hindi ka nya sasaktan"

Before I open my mouth to say something, she walked away and closed the door.

What's with her?