Part 13

Nagising akong medyo okay na ang pakiramdam ko. I wish hindi na muna ako nagising kahit 5 minutes pa. I dreamt about Jade I really missed her. I opened my eyes and noticed na iba na yung suot kong damit. Nagbihis ba ko kagabi? Or ito ba yung suot ko nung nahiga ako dito? Wala na ding mga kalat dito sa floor.

I went to the bathroom and saw wet clothes hanging on the corner.

"What the fuck!!" I almost screamed. It can't be happening!!!!

I get my phone and ran downstairs pero before I reached my kitchen may naaamoy na akong pancake and heard that someone is singing.

Cause you are, you are
The reason why I'm still hanging on
Cause you are, you are
The reason why my head is still above water

I walked slowly and saw her preparing the table.

And if I could ide get you the moon I give it to you
And give it to you

Is this for real? I though I was just dreaming.

And if death was coming for you
I'd give my life for you

I'm still frozen .

"Oh, Morning sunshine! Sorry, did I wake you up?" She said walking towards me
"Jade..." she cut me off. She gave morning hug. so warm. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam. Sobrang bango nya. Hindi panaginip yung kagabi. That was real. She's here and she took care of me.
"I prepared our breakfast hmm--" This time I'm the one who cut her off.

I kissed her. Not a peck but the passionate one. Masyado syang matangkad para sa akin kaya naka tingkayad ako at nakayuko sya. Jade was still in shocked but returned my kisses when I started to move my tongue. I'm not dreaming. I am so happy that I am now living in reality......with Jade. She hugged me tighter and so did I.

She gave me smirk before she started to kiss my neck. Not today. Ayoko isipin nyang easy to get ako but I do really want to give in. She's really good at it.

"Love, let's not do it today." I said. She stopped and looked at me "Maybe after we eat breakfast?" I continued while giving her a wink
"Haha. You owe me one." she said laughing while grabbing my hands.

We eat our breakfast while we still getting to know each other.
I don't know that she know how to cook. Ang fluffy ng pagkakagawa nya sa pancake kahit ako hindi ko kayang gawin yun.

"So, since when you came here in PH?" I asked her while taking a sip on my hot choco.
" I just came yesterday, around 1pm if I'm not mistaken. My bestfriend picked me at the airport.."
"How do you know my house? How do you even entered when you don't have keys? sorry I have lot of questions to asked haha"
"Okay listen. I have a best friend who also lives here in the PH. She picked me at the airport and she gave me keys. I thought she brought me a house but I'm wrong hahaha. She said she has a gift for me and when we reached your gate she almost kicked me out. Wait, I think you know her? She's Dianna.."
"Dianne!" We both said her name "You're her bestfriend in Canada?!" I asked in disbelief
She nodded and said " And you're her bestfriend here in PH?" I nodded too and smiled " Gahd! She played with us hahaha" We both laugh "She didn't said that you know her. I even sent her your pictures and she said nothing" She added while holding my hands
"Yeahh Wooh. I even helped her to prepare her guest room for you haha"
"Oh wow, really ?! Come on! I wanna see it! " Hahaha para syang bata na excited makita yung guest room na inayos ko for her
"okay. I have to call Dianne."

dialing...

Me: "Hi babe, you free today? you owe me an explanation"
Dianne: "Ohh How was it? Aww dahan dahan lang. Ako na nga!"
Me: "What's that? Are you okay?" iba yung boses nya. Parang she's in so much pain
Di: "Ye-yeah I'm fine.."
Me: " Dianna!"
Di: " Okay. I'm here at St. Lukes...."
Me: "Jeez! okay we'll be there.."

Then I hanged up.

"What happened?" Jade asked. Halatang nag aalala sya

"She got in trouble." I replied