Part 10

Dianne's POV

I know everything about Alex. Hindi ko alam kung tama bang itinago ko sa kanya or dapat sabihin ko na. I don't want to lose her. She's important to me more that anyone else. Isipin ko palang na hindi ko na sya makakasama sumisikip na dibdib ko. Damn!

I also know that si Jade yung sinasabi nyang minemessage nya na social media influencer. Nalaman ko nung sinend sakin ni Jade. I didn't tell Jade that I know Alexis. The moment na sinend nya yun, something pinched my heart. This can't be happening. My two bestfrieds. Shit! it fucking hurts. I touched my chest. Ang lalim ng sakit. I didn't tell Jade na kilala ko si Alex. She's been a good friend of mine.

I don't want to break their hearts but mine is already shattered into million pieces. I know hindi ako magugustuhan ni Alexis ng more than friend. I actually distance myself from her. She's really inlove. Same as Jade. I am literally crying like a baby right now. Hindi ko alam kung saan ako lulugar. Kung sarili kong kasiyahan ang susundin ko, may dalawang tao akong masasagasaan. And I'm not that stupid and selfish. They waited for so long para lang makapagkita sila. I don't want to ruin that.
I will do everything for Alexis. I love her so much. At first, I thought this is just infatuation. But as time goes by, I realized that I really do love her.
I am still thankful enough that Alex is just 1 call away. She helped me yesterday to prepare the guest room for Jade.
I looked at my phone to check the time. I still have 5 hours to prepare myself at susunduin ko na si Jade sa NAIA. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a deep breathe. Everything will be okay. Alexis will be fine.

-----------

I am now driving going to the airport. I missed Jade. I haven't seen her for almost 3 years. Let me tell you this pala, Sydney is also Jade's bestfriend in Canada. Yes. She has 2 bestfriends, me and Sydney. Pero hindi kami magkasundo ni Syd kasi nagseselos sya sa'kin. She thought I like Jade which is "EWWW" hahaha. Bestfriends lang talaga kami.

Unlike sila, Jade was inlove with Syd since Grade 8 but she turned her down  and now that Jade is already moved on, she confessed that she likes her but all that Jade can offer now is FRIENDSHIP. And that hit her. She better keep Jade as a bestfriend than lost her fighting to be hers. Love really sucks and I should know that.

----------

I parked, unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of my car. I'm already here. I was walking inside when somebody called me.

"DIANNNAAAA!!!!" That bitch. She ran towards me and gave me her big hug.
"I really miss you, Jadoe" I said hugging her back.