Part 9

Jade's POV

I'm so excited to meet her. I want to surprise her. I already told Sydney that I will be leaving Canada. She wants to join me hahaha that bitch! I'll be missing Sydney and my other friends here. Wait, why do I sounds like I'm not coming back here? lol

"I will be missing you Potatoe" They said in chorus while giving me their warm hugs.
"Me too, guys. Don't worry I'll be back and we can even do videocalls, right?" I said smiling with them. I hate goodbyes but I will be seeing them again anyways.

I went back home after that fairwell party. " You sure I can't come with you?" I heard someone talked behind me
"Jeez! Sydney! Why are you following me?" I asked her
"I don't want you to leave :( " She said crying
"I'll be back, Syd. Please take good care of yourself, okay?" I said tapping her head
"Will I still be your bestfriend?" She added
"No one can replace you, Syd."
"How about Dianna?"  What about Dianna? haha
" Know what Syd. You don't have to worry about anyone or anything. You will be my forever bestfriend :) " I said while giving her a tight hug
"Bestfriend....." She mumblesd and smiled back at me

We bid our goodbyes and promised Syd that I will keep her posted on me so she doesn't have to worry.

I entered our house and saw my mother crying while hugging my little brother.

"What happened mom?" I asked her
"Jade, mom said that you will be leaving us *hiff*" My brother said while walking towards me . We are so close that's why it really has big impact on him.
"But I will be back lil bro. We can chat or do facetime :) " I said while wiping her tears. "Mom, you okay?"
"Yes. I am so proud of yoou Jade. You're already grown up." She said hugging me.
"Thanks for trusting me, mom. Where's dad?"
"He's at work"

I just nodded and continued hugging the two of them. I will surely missed my mom and lil bro.

My parents were actually left on shocked when I told them that I want to go to PH. I said that I will be managing our resort in Palawan since both of them are in Canada. It will be needing supervision especially summer is coming. Lucky Jade, my parents agreed.
I am planning to stay in the Philippines for about 6 months to 1 year. I will just do home schooling for the meantime.

I already called Dianne that my airplane will take off in 20 mins. She said that she's already preparing her guest room. So lucky to have Dianna in my life haha.

I am just wearing green hoody jacket, ripped jeans and white rubber shoes.

It will take 13hrs and a half flight

When the pilot announced that the airplane is ready to take off, I can't explain the mixed emotions I am feeling right now. I am very nervous thinking that I will be meeting Alexis tomorrow. Here I come, Love. Few more hours to go and I will be able to see you in person most specifically her cute smile and tantalizing eye. I can't wait kiss those pinkish lips of hers.

Jeezz!

What the fuck am I saying ?!?