Part 5

Jade's POV

I just finished uploading my tiktok contents as well as the video I made for my youtube channel.
I'm about to call my bestfriend, Syd, when I noticed someone sent me an email. This is not my personal email that's why I'm not always using it.

I played a music while browsing on my emails. I can't believe it! I got thousand of emails hmmm.. Let me open the one I received just now

"Hey Jade!

It's me again, Alex.

Hope you're doing fine.
Happy 2nd Anniversay!
It's been 2 years since I noticed you on tiktok and I'm still secretly inlove with you (well, it's not secret anymore haha)
I guess you didn't read my messages but I will still keep on sending you one just in case you open your email :)

Can't wait to meet you. I know that you're still young but when the time came that I already saved money, you're already on your legal age:)

Stay safe always Jadoe Potatoe.

Lovelots,
Alexis"

What the hell! She's been sending me messages in 2 years straight ?!? Is she even a human? How did she do that? Doesn't she have family or even girlfriend/boyfriend? I don't deserve this kind of attention from someone I haven't met... yet.
I'm so touched. I really appreciate her. Gahd!

I searched her email address and found out that she already sent me hundreds of emails. I can't believe it. I tried to open her email one by one to read it.

She greeted me on my birthdays. She sent me the pasta she made. She sent me video duets with me on tiktok. Video greetings and messages. Pictures of tourist attraction in the Philippines. Food to eat( That balut looks disgusting but I want to try it tho). She even sent me her pictures. Wow! She doesn't looks like pure Filipina. She's actually not my type but who am I to ignore her? Like seriously? She spent 2yrs of her life thinking about me and this is me, know nothing about her.

Okay I will reply to her message but I don't know what to say. I'm nervous. Jeez! this isn't me.

"Hey Alexis!
Sorry if I took so long to reply on your messages. Would like to thank you for your undying support.
I really appreciate you.
I love you so much and hoping to meet you too :)

We can keep in touch thru email tho.

Jadoe <3"

-Sent-

Yeah I am hoping to meet her too. I am looking at her pictures and realized she has a beautiful dark brown eyes. She has cute smile that can lift your mood. The way she looks at the camera feels like she's looking directly in my eyes. It makes me shiver. It makes me wanting to hold her.

What am I thinking?!?

It's just some random girl, Jade. Not your type. Wake up!

I was about to search her name on other social media app when I received another email from her. Too fast, babe.

" Hi Jade,

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!
Thank you so much for taking your time to reply on my email.

How are you doing?

Alexis"

I can't help but to smile imagining her saying those words.

I took a deep breathe. Wait, Dianne is also in the Philippines. Shes's my best friend when we were in Middle School. She studied here in Canada and moved to Philippines for her Father's business.

I have to call her.

"Diannaa. Hey!" I said with excitement

"Yo!"

" I am thinking if I could visit you there in the Philippines?" I asked her

"You comin here?" She sounds surprised

"Yep. Also planning to visit..." She cut me off

"Ahhh you're visiting someone"

"Uhuh. She's been messaging me for 2 years and I just read it now haha I want to meet her. She's living in the Philippines" I said

"Seriously? Nice"

"Wait, can we do facetime? I really missed you, bitch." It's been a long time since I last saw her. I really missed Dianne.

"Can't facetime you dude. Too clingy haha" she said inn between her laughs "I just have to fixed some things. Call you back later." She continued

"Whatever. bye"

"Bye"

Then she hunged up.

I have to reply to Alexis. My phone vibrates Oh I got a message from Sydney.

"Bitch, you done with our homework?"

"Oh fuck!"