part-2

It was after class and as you were getting ready to leave Anna and her friends came to you. You look at them.
A: you better not forget to give it to him. Class A211 upstairs.
Yn: I know you don't have to remind me.
As they left you grab the letter and walk out of class then went upstairs to find A211 as you got there you saw the class but...there was so many girls gather by the door. You went to them and try to peek but instead you tap on a girl.
Yn: excuse me...this is class A211 right?
G: right.
Yn: um..then do you know a guy name jeon jungkook?
G: omg he's the most handsome guy in this school.
You just nod and try to go pass them. As you made it inside the class you jungkook sitting on the desk with friends.
Your POV: this is the jungkook guy? He's so not cute at all. Whatever time to give him this stupid letter.
You cleared your throat they all look at you. You were scared at older guys so you clam down.
Yn: which one of you is jeon jungkook?
They just look away. You felt annoyed and roll your eyes.
Yn: I'm guessing you in the middle.
He smirk and got up, he walked towards you, you started to walk backwards.
Jk: correct. What you want?
You clear your throat and hand him a letter.
Yn: a girl name Anna wants me to give you this.
He scoffed. He grab it from you and rips the letter in pieces you were shock.
Yn: what the hell?!
Jk: if she likes me she could of come in person and tell me but sorry I won't accept.
You glare at him and walk away, he smirk and lick his lips.
Jungkook POV: a omega...
You walk out of the class in anger and was thinking how Anna well react when she finds out that her crush didn't accept the letter.
Yn: stupid alpha...
You went to Anna's class and as you walk in you went towards her, she just looked at you in shock, her friends were also looking at you.
A: so did y-
She couldn't finished her words because you cut her off.
Yn: I try to. But he rip it in front of me.
She stood up and slap you, you look at her holding your cheek.
A: I told you if you success we're be your friends.
Yn: He told me if you like him that much go confess in person, also I never want you guys to be my friends I NEVER ASKED!
And with that You walk out of the class, Anna sat back down in stress.
A: I'm not telling him anything I know he'll reject me.
You went to the bathroom and cry lowly in the toilet stall. Then you heard girls came in, but you couldn't believe who they were gossiping about.
G: did you hear?
G2: hear what?
G: a girl went inside Jungkooks classroom and hand him a letter.
G2: did he accept it?
G: no he rip it. Sucks for her she can never be with jungkook.
They laughed and walk out, you then came out of the toilet looking shock.
Your POV: how did they found out? Did people talk about me?