part 19

Jungkook pov:
I couldn't get away they were all to strong for me since im a small guy they were all thick and large for me and then I felt someone grab my collar.
Mk: looks like your losing alpha. You and your packs are dying.
Jk: im not planning to die...you go first.
I felt him punch my stomach I cough out blood I fought back but his man held onto me.
Mk: looks like no one is coming to save you. So again summit yourself to me.
Jk: never. Go to hell asshole.
And then I felt something sharp stab in me, he had stab me with his knife. I cough out blood they let me go.
Mk: you may not want too but next time it'll be worsted.
They have left me I was crawling to get up all my packs were down and conscious i finally got up and started to walk for a few minutes of walking I stop at a breach because I'm losing to much blood I sat down and close my eyes.
Jk: yn.
For a few hours I woke up on someone saying my name.
??: your gotta be okay jungkook. Your gotta be okay...
I open my eyes slowly and I saw a crying yn I touch her cheek and wipe it away.
End

You went home to change but was lighting crying as you grab new clothes. As you change you heard your phone ring it was at the hospital.
You: hello?!
D: is this the girl yn?
You: yes
D: the guy name jungkook, his surgery went perfectly and he's okay he'll be okay.
You: OK thank you.
You hang up and sat on the bed.
You: thank god.
After you went to bed next morning you woke up not feeling like going to school. When you went to eat breakfast your dad came home.
D: did you sleep well?
You: where were you? You told me your be home by midnight.
D: oh something else came up. Say wash my clothes if your not going to school.
He went upstairs and took off his clothes and hop to the shower you went to his room and grab his suit that he wore then you went to the basement to wash them as you were about to throw the shirt inside you saw a split of blood.
You: blood?
You smell it. You widened your eyes.
Your pov: jungkooks blood?!
You threw it in and left you act like nothing happen and continue to eat.
Your pov: why was jungkooks blood on dads shirt?
You saw him came down and you lock your mindsit.
You: dad tell me who kill mom.
D: your to young to hear about that.
You slam the table and stood up.
You: dad I'm gotta be 18 soon! I want to find moms killer! So I kill can him! Tell me why you didn't save mom? Tell me!
He slapped you.
D: I told you! Your not ready to hear about it!
You hold on your cheek and look down.
You: is it because shes a omega? Or is it because you hate her and left her behind to die?
He didn't say anything.
You: I know your hiding something from me! Im not stupid!
You ran to your room he sign and left the house you wanted to find out why jungkooks blood was on his shirt and what could he be hiding.
You: I'll find out soon.
You went to stop the washing clothing and took his clothes and threw it inside his closet and got dress and left the house. As you were walking you saw jimin you went up to him.
You: jimin?
Jm: oh hey yn.
You saw that he had bandages on and a handcase on.
You: did you got into a fight again?
Jm: yeah but I got away. Yn I need to tell you something.
You: what is it?
Jm: the reason why jungkook hates me is because we were rivals since 8th grade.
You: why you guys become rivals?
He look at you and smile.
Jm: well we were best friends since 6th grade, one day he had a girlfriend and I scolded him about it and then he saw his girl with me so they broke up and he never forgive me...I wasn't trying to steal her away but he didn't believe me and then from that day on we became rivals.
You look down feeling sorry for him.