part 26

Dream:
You were back at your dream to when your mom was talking to you in fear.
M: don't trust your father yn.
M you: mommy why?
M: he will hurt you like he did to me.
When your dad took you leaving your mom behind you saw got killed and then your dad erase your memory from what she say. Then the dream had took you back from when you were 8 playing with your toys til your mom came in you saw her  with bruises and bleeding.
M you: mommy what happen?
M: nothing sweetie.
Then the dream took you to when you turn 10 but was at your fathers meeting with different packs.
D: I want you guys to kill my wife wife, shes a omega I'll pay you guys if you summit yourself to me.
Man: yes Sir!
When the war happen you finally saw the 6 alphas faces that torn your mom in half. Your dream started to change in a white room.
You: where am I?
???: your here.
You immediately recognize the voice.
You: mom! Mom is that you?
She pop out of a white light. You went and hug her crying.
You: mom I missed you.
M; I miss you too...yn
She broke the hug.
M: your finally free....your father is no longer in your life, you can finally go back.
You: no mom I want to go with you...
She shook her head and held your hands tightly.
M: you can't....baby, you still have someone waiting for you. I'll wait for you when its time.
She let go of your hands and disappear in the light.
End

You started slowly opening your eyes and saw just blurry and you realize your in a hospital you turn your head and saw jungkook sleeping next to you. You twitch one of your fingers that cause him to wake up and he saw you opening your eyes.
Jk: yn? Yn! Docter!
He ran out getting a doctor to check on you.
Doc: shes okay. I didn't expect her to wake up immediately after a wound but for her safely keep that oxygen mask on, her breathing is kinda heavy but shes gotta be okay for now.
They left the room jungkook came back to you. You look at him with tired eyes.
Jk: how you feeling?
You saw a teardrop from his eyes you slowly reach for his face and wipe it away. He grab your hand and hold on to it. And smile.
Jk: doesn't this reminds me when I got stab.
You smile and close your eyes. Few days pass your wound was still healing minyoung came to visit and then jimin came to visit.
You: jimin...
Jm: hey.
You: did jungkook forgive you yet?
He shook his head.
Jm: no looks like he still hates me huh.
You: don't worry I'm sure he'll come around....but jimin.
He look at you.
You: I don't think I can accept your love for me...I'm sorry..because-
Jimin kiss your forehead he smile at you.
Jm: I know...because your in love with jungkook...I couldn't be there when you got stab but Jungkook was.
You grab his face he look at you.
You: I'm sure you'll find someone better then me....again I'm sorry.
He smile you pull him in for a hug, he hug you back.
You: but we can still be friends.
Jm: sure.
For a couple of hours jimin left because important business came you were just looking out the widow until you heard the door open.
???: hello.
You: um who-
???: we're jungkooks parents Mr and Mrs.jeon
You widened your eyes.
Jks M: I heard that my son came to save you.
You just smile.
Jks D: I'm your fathers friend when you were little you saw me as your uncle.
You: oh really?
Jks M: you look so much like your mother.
You look at her.
Jks M: your mother and I was Friend's since we were kids its such a shame when your father murder her.
You just look down, after a long talk with jungkooks parents jungkook finally pay you a visit.