part 4

After finished eating dinner you went to your room do to homework and as you did it you think when jungkook came to help you out.
Your POV: that jerk after ripping off Anna's love letter you dare come to touch me like that?
You got so stress you went and lay in your bed, you drifted to sleep. You then had a dream.

Dream:
I woke up in a unknown place full of places being burnt down and people being killed by others.
You: what is this?
You saw many people running away, you were scared you then heard a familiar vocie.
??: mommy! MOMMY NO!
You turn and saw a mini you being carry away from your father. You turn and saw a women fighting off alpha pack. You cover your ears in terror and started crying.
You pov: whats happening? What is this place?
You saw the women being rip apart. You scream, and held your throat.
Your POV: I can't breath! Mom. Mom. What's happening to me? Mom.
You heard a voice calling your name.
F: yn! Yn wake up!
You: dad!

Present:
You gasp standing up from your bed with your dad. You pant hard, sweats was showing, you had tears from your eyes. Your dad made you face him.
F: you were having a nightmare.
You: dad...I just saw mom getting killed.
His eyes widened.
F: what?
You: I was in this place with burnt buildings.. Full of alphas I saw alphas killed mom...but who?
He looked down and you know he is keeping something from you. You grab him and shake him.
You: tell me dad who kill mom?!
F: your not ready to hear it. Now get some sleep.
He left your room living you there speechless.
You: who killed mom? Who were those alphas?
It was the next day and you were getting ready to go to school you left up your shirt and saw a big purple bruised on your stomach where jisoo had kick you yesterday. You apply medicine  on it and continued to wear your school uniform. You look at yourself in the mirror with no emotions.
Your POV: I swear if jisoo dare to hurt me again.....I will have to do the same thing to her.
Your red eyes glow, you notice and blank you then smirk. You grab your bag and left the house, while walking to school you look at the corner and there you saw kittens your eyes Sparkle you bent down and pet them one by one. You look at your watch.
You: I still have time. You guys are so cute.
You then heard mumbles coming where the kittens were you look up and saw a pack.
Your POV: gangs? No wait...packs.
You look and saw a group of guys just sitting around talking and then you saw a familiar figure facing its back to you.
Your POV: blue hair? *gasp* its the guy from yesterday, that was beating up a dude.
You saw them turn your way and you stood up quickly then the person with blue hair turn around you saw his face but had a facemask on.
Your POV: who is he?
You got scared and ran.

His POV:
Me and my guys were talking and I felt like someone was looking at my back. Once my guys stop talking I look at them.
??: what?
M: some high school girl is looking at us.
I turn around and made eye contact with her, she got frightened and ran off. My guys got up.
M: should we get her?
??: no leave her.

You ran all the way to class when you got there you sat on your desk panting heavily thinking about what you just saw.
Your POV: their not bad packs right? They all smell like alphas...they saw me what if they come for me?
You shook your head.
Your POV: no. Stop over thinking things yn.
As class started you forgot what you just saw and when class ended a girl came to you. You look at her.
You: what emily?
She cross her arms and smirk.
E: I heard you got beat up by jisoo and her pack yesterday.
You: so?
E: so did it hurt?
As she was about to touch your head where jisoo had slam it you grab her hand and look at her with red eyes.
You: don't touch me or you'll next.
You throw her hand away, got up and left. She looked at you with anger.
E: that bitch.
As you reach to your locker you turn around and saw jungkook and his pack. You roll your eyes annoyed.
Yn: what you want jungkook?
Jk: so your that girl that got beat up.
Yn: stop acting like you heard about it you came to help me. But you know what? Don't come near me ever again
You walk away, he smirk.
Jk: she's hard to get isn't she boys?
V: dude everybody hates her why you going near her.
RM: you heard that jungkook just leave her alone.
Jk: how can I? Everyone may not like her but she's fun to play with.
They all look at each other weirdly. Thinking "what does he have in mind?"