part 20

You sat down next to jimin and realize that he didn't go to school also you wanted to ask him who he was fighting with but you couldn't. He then look at you causing you to jump.
You: umm yeah?
Jm: yn will you be my fate mate?
You stood up quickly.
You: w-w-what? Um jimin..t-thats...why are you and jungkook asking me to be your guys mate? What's going on?
You look away blushing he then stood up and grab your hand you look at him surprise. Then you slide his hand away from yours because you felt weird.
Jm: so jungkook ask you too....tell me yn
You look at him in the eyes.
Jm: who you gotta choose?
You: what?
Jm: me or jungkook?
You widened your eyes more, you then back away and bow.
You: I'm sorry jimin but I have to go I think I have to meet with minyoung.
You fast walk away.
Your pov: why is jimin doing this to...don't tell me that they like me?!
You went to the school and waited for minyoung to come out for a few minutes the bell ring and as you saw minyoung you grab her.
M: oh yn! I was about to call you.
You: you won't believed what just happen!
30mins later.
M: what?! So jimin and jungkook are asking you to be their mate?!.
You: yeah...
M: so did you give him a answer?
You: how can I?!
M: I know!
You look at her she took your two hands and smile.
M: just choose the one you love the most.
You: what? But i don't believe in love.
M: don't lie.
You look at her.
M: I saw you on that day when Jungkook asked to be your friend you blush. So Im thinking you like him if not you will have to choose which one you will be with.
You look at her and smile.
You: how did I get such a nice Friend?
She smile and you both hug after you walk her home you pay a visit at the hospital. You found jungkooks room and walk inside you look at his sleepy face, you then move his hair out of his face.
You: wake up already...
He then grab your hand slowly you were shock he open his eyes you pull away and look away.
Jk: I was already awake. Never thought you'll pay a visit it was only my dad.
You clear your throat and face him.
You: if you didn't want to be at the hospital who told you to end up half dead in the road?
Jk: your still the same. My wound is almost heal. I'll be fine.
He look at you.
Jk: but are you fine?
You: what you mean?
Jk: you cried when you found me.
You blushed.
You: I'm fine I'm okay. Well I'm leaving see you at school for a couple of days.
He look at you and smile for a couple of hours jungkook saw jimin walk in he looked away.
Jk: get out.
Jm: I asked yn to be my fate mate.
Jk: WHAT?
Jungkook look at him angry.
Jm: we'll see who she chooses to be with.
He walk put of the room jungkook got mad and punch his bed.
Jk: why that...that...ugh!
You were walking home thinking about jimin asking you to be his mate and what minyoung had told you, you just continue walking annoying everything in your way. Then you got home but your father wasn't there, you annoy him and just went to bed to take a nap.

Dream:
You woke up and saw mini you but you felt like you were in her mind seeing what she sees.
M you: mommy! No!
Mom: remember baby! Don't listen to him!
You saw 5 large men alphas attack your mom. But you don't know who they are.
End

You woke up panting.
You: don't trust who? I never seen those guys before I think mom is talking to someone else that I shouldn't trust.
Then you felt pain in one of your teeth.
You: ahhhh! Ahhh! It hurts! What's happening to me?! Ahhh! Oww!
You ran to the bathroom and saw two sharp teeth.