part 7

Her pov:
I was getting ready to go home so I waited outside for jisoo which is still inside the school she text me saying she'll be out soon. And then I heard a voice.
?: yah!
I turn and saw jungkook and yn, I hide behind a tree and look what they were doing seems like their talking as I saw jungkook lean in to her ear I pull out my phone and snap a photo when jungkook licked her ear. Then I pull away as yn walk right pass me and as I stood there for a few minutes jungkook and his pack went pass me. I look at the photo and smirk.
??: oh jisoo won't like this.
End of pov.

It was the very next day and you were getting ready to go to school, as you grab your bag and walk out you saw the kittens again you bent down and pat them.
You: I'll be back okay?
You stood up and realize the guy with blue hair was not there anymore. You annoyed it and walk to school when you got there you went to your class and sat down on your seat. Meanwhile back at jisoo.
Ji: what you want Lisa? I feel like shit leave me alone.
L: you won't believe what I got leader.
Ji: what..?
Jisoo look at Lisa annoy she then pull out her phone and show the photo to jisoo of you and jungkook yesterday, jisoo grab it and got mad then she had a plan.
Ji: put this on the schools social media. We're going to expose her.
Jisoo smirk then Lisa nodded and went to the schools social media and post the pic caution "look who this slut is obsessed with GIRLS! (Yn and jungkook)" she smirk.
Ji: now we'll see who's scared.
For awhile everyone's phone beep to a new notification they look at it and was shock, you then look around your classmates that was looking at you whispering while you were packing to leave, you then pull out your phone and saw the photo you widened your eyes.
You: WHAT?! Who-
And that's when you knew who it was.
Your pov: jisoo...
Meanwhile in class A211 jungkooks friends went up to him.
G: yo! Isn't this you and that girl from yesterday?
Jk: what?
He show jungkook the photo he was not impressed, he just look back away.
Jk: who you think it is?
G: man your weird dude.
The bell ring and you walk out of class everyone stare at you, you were looking for jisoo you then spotted her at her locker you went towards her and kick her locker close. She turn around.
Ji: oh look who it is?
You: what is this!
You show her the photo. She giggle.
Ji: its for what you did to me. Now everyone in this school knows jungkook is into a freak like you.
Your blood boil. She grab your hair.
Ji: what's this? Can't fight back like last time?
You then grab her hair, she yelled her packs hold you she slap you, they let you go and you fell on the floor jisoo grab your collar.
Ji: I got rejected by jungkook because of you...you filthy bitch.
She rise her hand to slap you again then someone grab her arm. She look and it was jungkook, she was shock.
Ji: j-jungkook oppa.
Jungkook threw her arm away. And she let go of your collar he walk towards her she back up and hit the locker, again everyone saw. Jungkook bend over to her.
Jk: if your gotta fight. Pick someone your own size. If you don't wanna get hurt by me delete the photo and your free.
Ji: jungkook but-
Jk: NO BUTS!
He shouted at her face she and her pack flitched.
Jk: don't pull a fight on me jisoo because you know I won't go easy on you or your pathetic pack, If you hate her so much....move to a different school.
As she was about to speak again jungkook punch a hole through her locker she flitched and tear up.
Jk: don't try to talk back to me. Everyone here already knows your the weak alpha here jisoo, so again leave her alone.
He say in his husky voice that cause her to ran off in tears her pack followed her. Jungkook look at you he pull you up.
You: I can get up myself.
Jungkook then threw you a icepack you look at him.
Jk: its for your cheek. Oh and also.
He turn to you smirking.
You: what?
Jk: not a single thank you?
You roll your eyes in annoyed because of him.
You: thank you for what you did, *sigh* and thanks for the icepack.
You walk away he just smirk at you and left with his own pack.
Jk: let's grab some snacks yeah?
RM: yeah sure.
V: let's go!
He wrap his arm around v.
Jk: now that's what I'm talking about let's go!