part 30(final)

You woke up getting ready to got to school as you got ready you left and walk out when you got there you saw minyoung and hang out with her and then went to class. Today was jungkook and jimins graduation you were happy for them and sad to because they won't be at the school anymore with their friends. You were at lunch minyoung looked at you.
M: sad that your friends won't be here next year?
You: mm...yeah.
M: don't worry you'll see them again.
You just smile at her and look at the place where jungkook and his pack eat lunch they were not there anymore.
Your pov: it feels weird not seeing him anymore.
They were out practicing for their graduation it was after school and you saw jungkook outside waiting for you, you smile and went to him.
Jk: woah there silly girl!
He laughed and pitch your cheeks.
You: your here!
Jk: yeah to see you for the last time til graduation tomorrow. You coming?
You: yep.
Jk: then I'll walk you home.
You smile he walk ahead you stop and say.
You: jungkook!
He turn around.
You: I made my choose....I rejected jimins love because I want to be with you jungkook, I want to be your mate. I love you jungkook
You smile at him, he came to you and kiss you, you kiss back. He broke the kiss.
Jk: I been waiting for that answer
You smile he kiss you again. You both got to your place you look at him holding his hand.
You: well I gotta go...see you tomorrow at your graduation.
You went to him and peck his lips and wave bye to him he smile and wave back. You went inside your house, but you felt sad. You sigh and went to change your clothes to shorts and a oversize shirt. When you came back down you heard a knock.
You: coming!
You went to open the door and it was jungkook.
You: oh jungkook why you-
Before you could finish your words he came in and kiss you roughly you close the door you had your back on the door. He broke the kiss.
Jk: I won't be going home tonight.
He smirk. You widened your eyes.
You: what you thinking?
He look at you intense you cover your body.
You: you wouldn't?
Jk: i wouldn't but I would. Let's go.
You: ahh! Yah!
He carry you to your room he threw you on the bed and looked at you, you were blushing he move your hand.
Jk: I was joking.
You: yah!
You hit him and then pull him in for a kiss. It was the next morning jungkook woke up and saw you in his arms he smile he move your hair out of your face the smile.
Jk: my little baby is still sleeping...
He touch your neck.
Jk: I still haven't mark you yet.
He felt your legs in between his leg your knee was on his private area he looked around blushing. You then started to wiggle which cost you move your leg he started to blush more and then you woke up rubbing your eyes.
You: mmm~~~morning.
Jk: morning. Hey babe.
You: what?
Jk: your leg.
You look down and remove the sheets you hit his abs hardly.
Jk: oh! Ow.
You: what could you be thinking In that brain of yours?
You got up he then back hugged you.
You: your not leaving yet?
Jk: no not yet.
You: go home so you can get ready for your graduation.
Jk: fine~~~first give me a kiss.
You stood up and turn around then kiss him. When you turn to head to the shower he slap your butt.
You: yah hands to yourself minster.
He laughed. About a hour you got out with clothes on drying your hair and there you saw jungkook sitting on your bed you roll your eyes.
You: why you still here?
Jk: I'll leave soon but...
You: but what?
He stood up and walk towards you, you look at him.
Jk: I still haven't mark you as mine.
You: yah you-
He grab you and lay you down on the bed, his legs between your legs and your hands on his chest.
Jk: so others know that you belong to me.
He show his fangs and bend down to your neck. You blushed and close your eyes as he bite you marking his territory.
Jk: there finally.
He rub it as it was red he looked at you.
Jk: sorry did it hurt?
You: a little bit.
He smile and kissed you.
You: now go home I'll see you at the graduation.
He smile you both got up, he went home got ready you also did do fast forward to the graduation you, jungkook, jimin, minyoung and both of their packs took a group picture all together
End.

There will be a special volume to this chapter please look forward to it and thank you for reading this wattpad.