part 13

Jimin was walking home when he got there he open the door and saw his stepmother drinking tea and his dad sitting on the dinning table working with papers. The stepmother saw him she smile.
SM: welcome home jimin-ah
He annoy and went to his room as he was taking off his shirt his dad walks in, he turns around to the dad.
JM: haven't you heard the word of knocking?
D: don't annoy your mother like that.
JM: mother?
He scoff and look away when putting on a new shirt he then look at his dad.
JM: she ain't my mother and you should know that.
His father went to him and slap him, he lick his lips.
D: SHE LIVES WITH US AND THIS IS HER HOUSE!
JM: its your house to dad!
Jimin shouted at him.
JM: ever since mom die you never show up to her funeral! All you done was hang out with that women! And you want me to call her mother?! I was the only one who went! a little 14 year old me went to moms funeral and cry knowing that my own father is sleeping with another women. Knowing that her own husband never came to stop by.
His dad was speechless and couldn't say anything, then the step mom came in.
SM: honey what's going on?
D: nothing let's go.
They left his room jimin sat down on his bed and cry he wipe it away and look at the photo of him and his mom. It was the next morning which was the weekend jimin got ready to meet his packs because he doesn't want to stay home, he came down.
SM: jimin why don't you come and join us for breakfast?
Jimin annoyed and slam the door. She was upset.
Jimin POV: eating your food taste like poison.
He meant with his men's. They all went to a 7/11 to eat breakfast while chatting and laughing one of the guys notice you were there. He tap on jimin.
M: look who's here.
Jimin turn and saw you wearing sweatpants and a crop top with a messy bun, you were smiling which made him smile. The guys look at him.
M2: yah in love or something?
JM: what? No.
You pay and left the store he saw and came after you he grab your wrist.
You: oh! Jimin.
JM: hey.
You: where you came from?
He smile and point at 7/11 you look and saw his packs waving at you, you smile and bow at them showing respect. You look down he was still holding your wrist.
JM: oh sorry.
He let go.
JM: going somewhere?
You: yeah I'm hanging out with minyoung actually, at the park so I just bought these for our breakfast.
JM: oh.
You: um well I gotta go I don't want to keep her waiting. See you soon.
JM: yeah.
You wave bye to him and walk off he smile his pack came outside, when he turn he saw jungkook looking angry at him with small bandits on his face. Jimin left. You went to minyoung.
You: hey!
M: hey! What took you so long?
You: sorry I bump into jimin.
M: ohhh.
She smile and was elbowing you, you look at her.
You: what?
M: do you like him?
You: eh?! No. We're just friends.
She was smiling, you both got up and walk around the park arm in arm while drinking banana milk. As you were talking to her you felt your bun got pull.
You: ahh! Yah!
You and minyoung turn around it was jungkook.

Jungkooks pov:
I was walking without my packs because I wanted to be alone and as I made it to a park I saw yn talking with minyoung I smirk. When they got up to walk around I sneak behind her and pull her messy looking bun.
End pov:

You: yah jungkook stop!
Jk: can I hang with you guys?
You and minyoung looked confuse.
M: jungkook its a girl day for us.
She whin.
Jk: I didn't see that on the calendar tho.
Minyoung look away. He saw your banana milk and grab it.
Jk: oo! My favorite drink!
You: yah thats mine!
Jk: to bad its mine now.
You felt weird because jungkook is acting differently not like how he acts at school you were confused.
Jk: ah yn then can I be your friend?
You: ehhhh! No way!
Jk: but you let jimin be your friend...don't act like I know nothing.
You look at him he give you his bunny eyes, you blushed and look away.
You: f-fine!
Jk: yay! Thank you!
He put his arms around you, you were shock.
You: yah! Let go of me I'm gotta drop the food!
Minyoung was looking at you guys smiling.
Minyoungs pov: they became friends so quick.
It was the afternoon you send minyoung home you started walking along with jungkook. You look at him.
You: jungkook why you acting so strange?
Jk: what you mean?
He give you his deep tone.
You: you know back at the park!
He was shock.
Jungkook POV: did I show her my kind and decent side? Shit!
You: jungkook!
He looked at you.
Jk: *sigh* looks like theres no point of hiding it. Fine I have a nice side of me but I don't show it in school..so I guess your the first one to see it. Don't tell anyone.
You: of course. But...
He looked at you. You turn to him smiling.
You: you did look cute though.
He blushed. He grab you close to him.
Jk: then well you be my mate?
You push him away.
You: it was just a complement! And no! I'm not gotta agree to be your mate!
He started to fool with you and at the very back jimin saw.