happy birthday bakuhoe!

Y/N and Midoriya have asked Bakugo(u) the same question at least ten times a year, his answer:

"I don't need anything from you idiots!"

The two were desperate to find out what he wants, this year, they want it to be the best birthday he's had, so Y/N decided to come up with a plan.

"Alright guys! Deku and I have an idea for Kitty's birthday, Kiri will distract him, the boys will also help, aside from Deku, then the girls will setup his surprise party, while Deku and I go to his parents' house and see what he's wanting." Y/N said to her classmates, they all agreed to the plan, so the girls got started and went to the store, the boys went to Katsuki's room to get him out of the dorms, and Deku and Y/N left alongside the girls.

"Alright Deku, are you ready?"

The green bean nodded with a small smile, "I-I am. Hopefully Kacchan's parents will be able to help us, h-he's around them a lot, so they must know!"

Y/N smiles, "I hope so too! C'mon my broccoli friend, we got a Bakuhoe to celebrate for!"

"..r-right!" Deku says before being grabbed by his wrist by Y/N, running to the Bakugo(u) household.

☯︎︎

"What he's been wanting for his birthday?" Mitsuki asked her son's childhood friends, Y/N and Midoriya nod, "Hm, well.. why don't you look in his room, there might be something that he wants."

"What..?"

Mitsuki winked at the both of them, she knew what her son wanted, she just wanted them to find out, she got up from the table, Midoriya and Y/N follows, leading them to the door, Mitsuki opens the door, and moving to the side so they could enter.

"Hope you get what you're looking for."

"Thank you, Mitsuki!"

The duo entered the room,
Y/N went straight to searching, she searched under Katsuki's old bed, nothing was under there, except for a piece of paper.

"..hm?" Y/N reaches her hand underneath the bed, grabbing the paper, Midoriya comes over who's curious about what Y/N is doing.

Y/N's arm comes out from underneath the bed and sits on her knees, Midoriya squats down nearby, the two friends look at each other before looking at the paper.

"Is that.."

"The page of your notebook that Katsuki ripped out in middle school, it's me..?"

Y/N looked at the drawing of her, she looked back at Deku, "So, you know a lot about my quirk then, huh?"

"I-I wouldn't say that, I-I'm just fascinated, s-since I was quirkless, I guess how that phase happened, it's not over yet.."

Y/N chuckles, "I hope not, it helps you in combat and quirk battles, knowing each move of theirs."

Deku nodded shyly before getting up, "We should start looking again, c'mon." The green bean grabs Y/N's hand to get her on her feet.

"You're right."

Y/N and Midoriya continued to search, but no luck, they looked in Katsuki's closet, his dresser, behind any furniture, under anything, his room was practically spotless, probably due to him moving into the dorms.

"..we'll go tell Mitsuki that we can't find anything, it was worth looking though."

"Y-Yeah, it was.."

Midoriya and Y/N left the bedroom and went back to Mitsuki, telling her that they couldn't find anything that would tell them what her son wanted for his birthday.

"..it's alright you two, go on back to the dormitories, see what that little brat is up to."

"We will, Mitsuki! Thank you!"

☯︎︎

The girls just finished decorating the commons area for Bakugo(u)'s surprise party, Ochaco jogged up to the two, "So? What did you get?"

"..we couldn't find anything, his mom wouldn't give us a solid answer, just hints."

"Oh, but hey!" Uraraka grabs Y/N's shoulders, "We'll make sure Bakugo(u) doesn't try to kill you, and besides he should know that the two of you tried to see what his heart was set on."

"Thanks, Rara-chan.."

The commons area door suddenly opens, revealing the boys, expect for Katsuki.

"Hurry, Bakubro is coming!" Kiri whisper-screams, the boys girls start hide, and Momo turns off the lights, everyone goes to a hiding spot, Y/N and Uraraka practically jump over behind the couch, the girls grunt a few seconds after they hit the floor.

Katsuki enters the room, with a "what the hell?" the pitch black suddenly turns on and eveyone jumps up from their hiding spots, "Surprise!"

"Eh..?"

"Kacchan, we threw thisnparrt for you, it was
Y/N's idea, w-we hope you
enjoy it."

"The dumbass?" The ash blonde looks at Y/N, she waves her hand, with a nervous smile on her face.

"But, you see, there's this one really tiny problem, we couldn't really find a present for you and—"

"Shut up.." Katsuki says putting his hand over her mouth, "You guys party, I need to talk to her.."

"Oh shit.."

Katsuki leads Y/N to his dorm room, closing the door behind him, the room was pitch black after that.

"..I-I wanted a birthday, just the two of us, you dumbass, can we just do that for while?"

"..y-yeah, sure thing." Y/N says with a shy tone, she looks away in nervousness.

"So, can I.. doing something?"

"Y-Yeah.."

The explosive boy wraps an arm of his around Y/N, with his other one he interlocks his hand with hers, and he gives a rare soft smile.

She returned his smile, before he beings her closer to his chest, and he put his chin on the top of hers, "..thank you for being there for me, even if I am an asshole."

"..not a problem, Kitty.. happy birthday." Y/N says softly, she gives the boy a boop on his nose before she feels Katsuki's chin remove from her head.

"I-I wanna dance with you, that's what I've been wanting for years.."

Y/N gave him a softer smile, "Well, let's make that wish come true.."

Y/N put her feet on top of Katsuki's and they started to move around the dorm,
Y/N gave Katsuki a smile before wrapping her arms around his neck.

After that, the two teens decided to dance the night away before calling it a night a decide to cuddle in Katsuki's bed, before Katsuki went to sleep, he gave Y/N a kiss on the forehead, and from there, this my friends, is a smoking 4/20 it remember.

——

there we go, six minutes late, but i still hope you like it.