lxiii • their origin

LONG A/N:
(i did skip quite a few chapters, but that's just due to (name) not really having a reason being in them. also, this might be a snapping point for (name), i haven't decided yet.
honestly, i dunno if kurogiri and one for all are imprisoned at the same place, but let's just go with that-
since this is where season five ends, there will be a spoiler alert from this point on, i'm talking to people who ONLY the anime. if you are a manga reader that has 26 AND 27, you can scroll down or however you read wattpad. i have all the way up to volume 29 so i'll be doing that until the 30th volume is released.
DO. NOT. SPOIL. ANYTHING. IN. THE. COMMENTS.
thank you, have a good one. )

☯︎︎

☯︎︎

"He wants to speak with (Name)?"

Toshinori nodded, he looked at Aizawa with a worried look. The individual's father began to pace around the room, he sighed. "Shota, I know it's bad, but I think it's time for them to know the whole truth." Toshi looked at Aizawa with an unsure look.

"That's what I'm worried about. They've been asking to meet their father, but I don't want them too." Shota sighed, "I can only protect them for so long, what am I supposed to do?"

"You need to let them, Shota. He and All For One have have been asking to talk to (Name) for months."

"I know, but it's just hard because I don't want Karasu to be an informant for him." Shota said, "Why does he even want to talk to them in the first place?"

"Their roots."

"What?"

"He wants to tell them, and only them, about their origins. I think he knows that some of his Quirk was passed down to them." Toshinori looked at Shota with worry in his eyes, "It's just hard to think about what he wants to tell them, but we have to. He might tell us some information we need."

"Okay.. I'll take them with me, Ashi and I can take them 'cause we've been asked to go to the prison where Kurogiri is being held."

"When will that be?"

"Now.. they called mere seconds you told me that he wanted to talk with (Name), thanks for the update, Toshi." Shota said rushing out of the room, "We'll talk to you later."

☯︎︎

(Name) was asked to join their father and Yamada for an unexpected call to see two high ranking villians. (Name) was asked to be seen by All For One, they didn't know why, he didn't give much of a reason. It was sudden, but the three made it to the prison.

The car ride was a bit tense, Shota was wanting it to be over with, got mad when Present Mic was going too slow, in his eyes. It wasn't like him to have all these sudden outbursts. The three of them had gotten to the prison, Tartarus.

When (Name) entered, the trio were separated, Shota and Hizashi went to another prison, and (Name) went inside. There were guards leading them down the halls, it was kinda hard being there.

"(Name) Aizawa is here to see him." A guard said, meeting gazes with another guard, who was leading (Name).

"Make sure he's in there tight." The other guard says, "Never know what might happen."

It was very overwhelming for (Name) to be there, not knowing what All For One wanted to tell them, did he want them to work for him? Betray their very own friends and family? Or just to talk? All these thoughts coming into their head, then the guard that led them to their grandfather's holding cell was ready for them. Whatever happens, happens.

☯︎︎

There stood in wait, the man himself, All For One. He was nothing like (Name) thought he was, first time they saw him, he had a mask, but without it, it revealed that he had no eyes. (Name) slowly made their way over, his deep voice called out, "Come closer, I just want to talk." That made (Name) freak out, the individual moved quicker.

"Y-You can see?" (Name) asked.

"Not exactly, one of the Quirks I have helps me sense those around me. " All For One explained, "But, that's not what we're here for, are we?"

"Is that you took from one of the Wild Wild Pussycats?" (Name) didn't go along with the man's sudden subject change, "Or is it someone else's?"

"Someone else's." He said. "Tomura has the one that belonged to that woman, anyways.. I asked for you because I want to talk about things, regarding the All For One within you."

"What about it..?"

"Have you used it recently?"

"No, I don't ever plan on using it, I already have a Quirk that I'm using." (Name) looked at him with stern eyes, "What do I gain by stealing someone's Quirk?"

"In my opinion, things that many people can only dream of. I've been doing it for years." All For One said, "Why not do that? People'll get tired of seeing two-in-one Quirks."

"I don't want that type of attention."

"Then why did you join U.A.?"

"Because.. that's where my parents met, that's where it happened, that's where they decided to do whatever it takes to be good heroes."

"That costed Mitsuko's life-"

"You don't deserve the right to say her name!" (Name) interrupted, "She wasn't some lowlife who takes away people's Quirks for her own liking!"

"Oh, dear child.. if only you knew."

"Knew what..?" (Name) said, wanting to leave, "I am this close to leaving, you better make this quick!"

"Karasu had something to do with her death, as did I, it wouldn't be fair for me to just throw him under the bus." All For One said, "Well, not indirectly."

"What do you mean..?!" (Name) yelled out.

"Patience." He said.

"NO! NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY PAST, MY PARENTS, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!?" (Name) yells at the top of their lungs, "Just tell me the truth..!"

"They'll take it from here."

"What..?"

~~~
IDK IF THIS WAS INTERESTING I HOPE IT WAS, THANK YOU FOR READING. IM SORRY FOR ADDING MORE DRAMA, BUT THATS JUST WHAT I LOVE TO DO. BE SAFE.