Meeting the 501st

As the Amagi Docked at the Harbor Close to the 501st JFW, Razgriz, Mio, and Yoshika were walking down the Ramp down to the Dock where they met at red haired girl in her late teens, wearing What looked like a Khaki green Belkan Air force officer uniform.

Razgriz: Judging by the Stripes on that uniform's shoulders I guess she's the Fighter wing Commander.

Red Head: Welcome Back Major Sakamoto.

The red Haired teen Greeted them.

The Red Head Looked at Razgriz, and she was curious.

Sakamoto: Commander Wilcke before you ask about my friends her, We will explain at the Briefing room, So gather the rest of the Squadron we'll meet our new members.

Razgriz*Thought*: New Members? As in Plural? Is she referring to me?

Wilcke: Very Well Major Sakamoto.

Then Minna went to inform every to meet at the Briefing room.

Razgriz*thought*: I wonder how the rest of the Squadron would react the Queen of Aces?

Mio: Alright then, Foulke, Miyafuji Follow me.

Sakamoto Told them.

Razgriz: Roger that, Major.

Razgriz Responded with a respect.

 Yoshika: Aye Ma'am.

Answered Yoshika. Which to Razgriz sounded cute.

Razgriz*Thought*: Like the little I never had.

20 Minutes Timeskip.

Some 20 Minutes Razgriz and Yoshika were in the Briefing room, and the Squadron was... Interesting to say the Least.

Razgriz *Thought*: This squadron sure is an Interesting Bunch: 3 Belkan, 1 Nordennavic, 1 Yuktobanian, 3 Girls who look like they're from Osea, a Girl from North Point, 1 Emmerian, and a Girl From Ustio.   

Belkans: