Meeting the 501st Part 4

As Shirley lead Raz towards the Mess Hall along with Lucchini.

Shirley: So... Fancy Striker you've got.

Raz: Thanks I guess.

Shirley: So How fast is it?

Raz: Mach 1.9 while some Claim it's Mach 2.4 Slower then the F-15 Eagle which is Mach 2.8

Then Shirley Faltered, while Lucchini looked at Raz

Lucchin: Is that Fast?

Raz: Mach 1.9 in Metric is 2414 Kilometres Per Hour while Mach 2.8 That's Breaking the Sound Barrier.

Shirley: Can I take a Ride on you Striker?!

Shirley Asked Raz, the latter who looked a Bit stunned at the Brown haired Woman.

Raz: Do you Know how to Fly a Jet Striker? And do you have Equipment, like Navigation Sensors and a Flight Suit? And can you handle it's high Control Sensitivity?

Shirley: No... But...

But before Shirley Could Continue any further Raz Interrupted her.

Raz: Sorry but no, I cannot allow a Rookie To fly a Multi-million Dollar Jet, just to Satisfy her Speed Demon Personality.

Shirley: Come On! And Who are you calling a rookie?

Raz: No. And I'm calling you a Rookie, because you have yet to Fly a Proper 5th gen Jet 

Shirley: Pretty Please?

Shirley Said casting the Puppy Dog Eyes, thinking it would work on Raz, But Raz Being almost as Cold as the Frigid wastes of the North Pole, looked Impassively.

Raz: No.

Shirley: Can you make an Exception?

???: Shirley you know, She's right and as She said that Striker has a Highly Sensitive to Maneuvers.

The 3 Look behind to See Sakomoto walking towards the Mess Hall.

Lucchini: Hey Major!

Sakomoto: Hello Lucchini, I hope you two resolved Things? 

Raz: We Sure did.

Sakomoto: So where are You heading?

Raz: Well, The speed demon was showing me where the Mess hall was Located as I am Famished.

Sakomoto: Well I am head there along with the Other members of the Squadron.

Raz: I guess I can talk to further Detail About my Life, No?

Sakomoto: You don't have to talk about all your life You Know.

Raz: Well that's me Saying since Considering that this a Military Unit I guess you wouldn't want any Detail out.

Sakomoto: That's entirely up to you, Razgriz.

Shirley: I want to ask What is the First aircraft you Flew?

Raz: Well the First Aircraft I flew Was a Bf-109T the Trainer variant When I was 16 with My mom being the Forward Pilot. Though I did Fly a Merlin Powered Bf-109.

Shirley: Wait a Merlin powered 109?

Raz: Yes they were Manufactured in Spain in '54, and Generally were Considered an excellent Mic Between the 109 and the Spitfire.

Shirley: I've gotta your Life sounds interesting.

Sakomoto: Indeed.

Raz: Well you ladies will have to wait our Colleges are waiting.

and with that the 4 went to the Mess hall.