Hush

As Razgriz got to the Flight Altitude she was met with the Coalition forces consisting of Several Erusean and Osean Squadrons and Witches Assigned to take down Hugin and Munin, Then a Transmission came and it was Count.

Count: We've Got quite a few Eruseans Up here.

Then Sol 3 transmission came to life.

Sol 3: Oseans are sticking around to. Along with the Demon Razgriz herself.

Then a Random Erusean Fighter Interrupted. 

Erusean Fighter: I don't care what country anyone's from. What counts is Knowing who the real Enemy is. Right Guys?

Long Caster: Affirmative. I guess everyone here Knows the Score. We All know who to Follow.

Then after a Small pause.

Long Caster: Commence Mission. All Aircraft Follow Trigger!

Count: Roger that.

Jaeger: Understood.

Huxian: Alright

Sol 2: Understood.

Sol 3: Roger.

Razgriz: Alright. By the way How do we end this Long caster?

Long Caster: By now you know that the space Elevator is able to broadcast and Communicate. With the Information infrastructure down, it's the Only place with wide are data transmission.
And the Drones are waiting for it to power up again.

Count: Clever Little bast

Trigger: I agree on that.

Count: Yeah, yeah. Besides would keep your six Trigger?

Then Suddenly a Laser Beam shot past Trigger and Connect with one of the Osean Fighters destroying it .

Razgriz: Shit. Break Formation!

Then as the respective groups did so the Ravens came.

Razgriz: Well, Well, the Ravens are here. Every one Be careful. These things don't play around, and they'll shoot you down at a moment's notice. Over.

Count: Be careful out there Trigger.

Razgriz: Are you actually worrying about me count?

Skoll: Leader to Long caster. UAVs confirmed in direction of travel. Engaging two bandits.

Long Caster: All Aircraft, Converge on Skoll Squadron. Sorround and Shoot 'em Down.

Razgriz: Roger that Long Caster.

Jaeger: Strider 3 Copy. Let's do this Huxian!

Huxian: Wilco.

Replied Huxian as all fighters converged on the Ravens. And then suddenly the Ravens Took sharp turns as soon as Razgriz Fired one of her AIM-120 AMRAAMs at the UAVs.

Long Caster:  UAVs reacting, Damn They're fast. All aircraft Stay Sharp! Intercept now!

Then Suddenly whit noises were heard over at Comms, probably caused by the Ravens.

Then An Osean fighter spoke.

Osean Fighter: No! I've lost Control! Ejec--

Unfortunately The Osean Fighter was Killed Before he could Eject from the Aircraft, Elsa then Fired two Missiles at Munin, which managed to Evade the Missiles by making a High G maneuver.

Though Razgriz would not be deterred, as she made a 20G Maneuver, then she started Firing her Weapon in combo with her Ballistic Stabilization ability, increasing the Speed, power and the range of the round.