Meeting the 501st Part 3

As Raz was walking through the Garden that was part of the base, to find Lucchini and Apologize. 

Raz: What was I Thinking scaring an 12 Year old like that?*Thought* Man how troublesome.

Shirley: Lucchini!

Raz: Kid!

Shirley: Again What did you do, to make her scare like that? 

Raz: I told you before and I'll tell you again I've got no Idea.

Shirley: Then Why did she run with her tail between her Legs?

Raz: Perhaps it has something to do with the Demon Razgriz.

Raz Said Under her Breath.

Shirley: What?

Raz: Nothing.

The Suddenly the heard the a Rattling Sound made by the Leafs, the Two then walked towards the tree and Saw Lucchini Clinging to the Tree as if Her Life Depended on it.

Shirley: Lucchini, There you are. Come dow would you?

Lucchini*Shaking her Head*: No that lady is Scary.

Raz: Kid come down I want to Apologize ok?

Seeing that Lucchini was coming down from the Tree, she let out a Sigh and the opened her left chest pocket to reveal a Chocolate bar.

Raz: Kid I have a Chocolate bar if you want it, then You will have to come down.

Lucchini Saw a Bit to tempting, and then came down from the Tree and then Walked slowly thinking that Razgriz would attack her, then grabbed the chocolate from Raz's hands and opened it showing the Chocolate Bar, but when she started eating it, she spit it out.

Francesca: This isn't Chocolate! It's To bitter!

Raz: Sorry Kid, but Dark Chocolate is the only type I have. Also I do want to Apologize kid.

Francesca: Fine, apology Accepted.

Raz: Just like that?

Raz Asked in confusion Francesca then nodded.

Raz*thought*: I had to get through my Hard-ass Glory hound of a Commander just to have a Decently armed fighter, and even then, My "Guard dog" Did let out the Leach either trusting us with little to nothing.

Raz: So wanna do something?

Francesca: I am feeling hungry.

Shirley: Same here. I wonder what we are getting for Lunch.

Raz: Let's go.

With Minna talking over the Phone in her Office.

???: So you mean to tell me, that Major Sakomoto met with an Unknown witch who utilizes and extremely Advanced Jet Striker, and is Far different from the Models that our Karlsand Allies are making?

Minna: That Sums thing up perfectly Sir.

???: Can you bring the unknown witch for a meeting Tomorrow, Commander?

Minna: Yes sir.

In the other side of the Phone Call.

???: Very well Commander, we'll meet Tomorrow at 9 am.

Mina: Very well Sir.

Then the Man turned to a Witch next to him

???: So what do you think of Development Commodore?

Commodore: We will have to wait until tomorrow Sir.

???: Indeed.