Captured

Bellamy was pacing in the drop ship when Monty came running in with Jasper on his heels.
"Bellamy! It's been 2 days and I know you said a week but It doesn't take that long to get to his village and back." Monty said.
"I know but she said she would be back and I trust her and Ryan." Bellamy told them.
"Yes so do we but.... Do you trust the grounders?" Jasper asked.
Bellamy looked at them thinking. He didn't trust the grounders one bit.
"No I don't. Me, you two and some others are going looking for them. Go grab about 4 people and meet me here in 10." Bellamy told them then they ran out of the drop ship. Bellamy headed towards his tent and started packing his bag. Octavia suddenly barged in.
" I'm coming with you." She demanded.
"No you not-" Bellamy started but was interrupted.
"She's my best friend bell. I'm going." She told him.
"O, I need you here to look after camp while I'm gone. This is important. Can you do that or are you not up to it?" He asked.
"Yea. I'm up for." She replied then walked out.
Bellamy packed his bag and headed towards the drop ship. He grabbed one of the guns and turned around. Monty, jasper, Finn and three other guys were standing there.
"Is this okay Bellamy?" Jasper asked.
"Yea this Is fine. Now everyone grab a gun." Bellamy said walking out the door.
Bellamy stood at the gate.
"Everyone listen up! Me and a group of people who are going looking for Clarke and Ryan. My sister is in charge. If I find out anyone disobeyed or anything I swear to god you'll be sorry!" He shouted to the camp.
Bellamy and the group started there walk towards Ryan's village.
----------
Clarke woke up to someone opening the metal bared cell door. A grounder walked in with a tray of food in his hand with food and water on. He placed it on the floor and left locking the cell door behind him.
"Ryan you awake?" She asked.
"Yea. You okay?" He asked back.
"Yea."
"Good." Ryan replied.
Ryan stood up and walked to the metal bars.
"Hey. I wanna see Anya now!" He shouted to the grounder.
The grounder just walked off without a word. A few minutes later the grounder came back but he wasn't alone. Anya was with him.
"You wanted to speak to me?" She asked cockily.
"Yea why did u lock us up?! He's one of you." Clarke shouted.
"Not anymore he isn't" Anya replied with hate in her tone.
"What? Why not?" Clarke asked.
Clarke looked at Anya who was staring at her with anger and hatred then she looked to Ryan who just looked to the floor. Then it hit her.
"Oh, right. Because of me and him staying at our camp." Clarke announced.
"He is a traitor and will have to pay. You will also have to pay because of you he has betrayed is own village." Anya said to Clarke.
"Please Anya don't do this." Ryan pleaded.
"Sorry Ryan. You made your choice." Anya said then walked away.
"What are we gonna do?" Clarke asked Ryan.
"We'll have to think of a plan." Ryan told her.