1.Prologue

Gulf was sitting on the edge of the bed of Mew in his little home that they made with love which is now on the verge of break.He was waiting for his man to explain the conversation he had with that lawyer.
After a minute Mew entered the house with bouquet in his hand and a velvet box in his back pocket. He was startled to see how dark their home was but didn't think much and switch on the lights and went to their Bedroom to find his love
"Why are you sitting in the dark?I thought you don't like dark." Mew asked  while switching on the lights but was startled to see Gulf crying.
"Why are you crying babe" Mew asked kneeling down in front of gulf and throwing bouquet on the bed.
Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew burying his head in Mew's nape.
" babe! Look at me at least." Mew asked with tears in his eyes but gulf refuse to let go.
After calming, Gulf let go of Mew.Mew rushed to the kitchen to bring him a glass of water.Gulf drank the water and Put the glass on the nightstand.
Mew wrapped his arms around gulf and made him look at him.
"Babe! You know you can tell me anything."Mew said with a tone of worry.
Gulf took a deep sigh and with his sign language asked Mew about his conversation  with lawyer.
Mew's hand which were placed on gulf holding him with care now were trembling with fear.
Gulf didn't like  Mew's reaction and trying to convince himself that maybe Mew didn't get his sign language as he was still learning.
Gulf stood up and ran to grab a notepad and wrote
"I heard you and that lawyer.Is it true?" And handed it to Mew with hope
Mew answered with a nod and with his head hung down.
Gulf world was shattered with Mew's single action and pushed mew.