Just Your Dreams -Chapter 4-

Word Count: 1896

I heard my alarm go off and climbed out of bed. But for some reason I was back in my old room, frowning. I was disappointed that I had just been dreaming. Of course I wasn't going to be moving to south park soon. I jumped out of bed and went to grab my school clothes. I chose my favorite band t-shirt, grabbed the only clean pair of bottoms I had and threw on my usual hoodie. I grabbed my school bag and tossed my books in my bag and headed to the bathroom to finish my morning routine.

I picked up my bag from the bathroom floor and headed to the kitchen where my parents usually wait for me in the mornings. My mom and dad sat there eating breakfast waiting for me to join them. Once I finished my breakfast I got up and began walking to the driveway when I heard a familiar voice.

"New Kid where you heading?" I turned to look for whoever had called out. Until now I hadn't noticed how foggy it was outside. "New Kid over here!" I bolted in the direction of the voice. I racked my brain trying to figure out why the voice seemed so familiar. I continued running around chasing after the voice when I bumped into a person wearing a blue hoodie with dark jeans and a blue chullo hat. Our eyes met before I heard the voice again from behind me, "New Kid what are you doing here you were supposed to meet us at your house."

Before I could respond I looked back to where the voiced called from and I saw Mysterion. He wasn't saying anything he had his back turned to me. In the distance while the fog was thick lightning was visibly rolling in. "Damn. Think we should head back?" A flat and uninterested voice came from the boy in blue. Mysterion responded to him saying, "Definitely, He is definitely getting ready for something big. Make sure everyone else gets notified to look out for any more suspicious activities."

I rubbed my eyes not believing them and when I looked back both of them were gone. I fixed my hoodie and began to look for my bag I dropped in search of the voice. When I finally found it I wiped the dirt off it. I began my walk back home but I had to admit I was beyond lost with this thick fog. Eventually I saw a soft red glow in the distance and heard a sweet voice call out, "Over here!" Without thinking I ran for the voice before tripping and falling down into a pit. When I opened my eyes I was still falling and the red glow went from soft to bright. The glow got closer until I could make out what was in front of me.

A large pit of lava was right beneath me and I was heading right towards it. Frantic, I let out a loud scream for help with my tears flying right past me as I continued to fall to my death. "Well looks like this is the end for you," the same sweet voice rang out, "Phantom"

My eyes shot wide open as I woke up in a cold sweat, this time in my actual room. I turned to the alarm clock and it was 15 minutes till my alarm went off so I decided to stay up instead of heading back to sleep. I couldn't even if I wanted to, what could that dream have been. The lava could have just been a projection from last night when Tupperware saved me. But what was the voice, what did he call me? "Phantom?"

I did my morning routine then headed down stairs to the kitchen. I looked around and it seemed mom and dad were still getting ready so I decided to wait for breakfast to be ready while I watched morning cartoons on tv. Mom got breakfast ready and we all ate before dad left for work. "Good luck at your new school kiddo." He said as he closed the door. I picked up my dishes and placed them in the sink waiting for mom to finish.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked me while getting the car keys. I got to the car and tossed my bag inside before getting in myself. Mom started the car and I pulled out my DS and played one of my favorite games. As she finished parking I put my DS back into my bag then got out of the car. Mom grabbed my hand and we walked into the school. We got led to the Principal's Office where a strict looking man with sunglasses? His name tag said PC Principal. He introduced himself and my mom got paperwork done with him.