Saving Randy

Randy growled as he tried to get out of the cage. Meat sweats punched the cage and which caused Randy to stop.

"You sure have a great reward on your head. I'm just gonna take some of your power before I take you tough." He said and grabbed Randy by his throat. Meat sweats laughed as Randy tried to kick him and push off his hand. Meat Sweat's other hand became it's tentacles and moved toward Randy.

"Oh that's s'nasty!" Randy said as the tentacles moved to his head. Randy tried to gasp for air as Meat sweats growled. He couldn't get any of Randy's powers for some reason.

"Perhaps your holding back." He said and tightened his grip, Randy tried even harder to get off until Meat Sweats hit him against the wall where he stopped struggling. He snickered until he heard a thud against hid car. He growled and threw Randy back into the cage. Meat Sweats gasped when he saw the turtles with their weapons and the shell raiser some how behind them.

"Let my friend go you pig!" April yelled, he growled and locked Randy up before speeding off. The turtles chased after Meat Sweats as Randy coughed and saw dirt on the ground.

"Earth attack." He whispered to himself and sat up. "Stay grounded, do not waver. The dirt itself will pay you a favor. To stop your foes and hold them back, harness the soil for an Earth Attack. You thought I was defeated, overheated, but I'm coming back with my earth attack." He said as he stood up a bit and the ground under them began to crack.

"What's going on Donnie?!" Leo asked, Donnie used an x-ray scanner to scan under them.

"What ever Randy's doing, we might want to pull back!" Donnie yelled, Raph did as he was told.

"Slither and slide and make you squirm, you so small you look up to a worm!" Randy yelled, an earth worm split Meat Sweat's car in two and grabbed the cage Randy was.

"No!" Meat Sweats said as he started to lose control of his car. The earth worm put Randy's cage down and crushed it just enough for Randy to crawl out. He gasped for air as the earth worm coiled around him from the sight of the shell raiser.

"Randy?! You alright?" April asked as she popped out from the top part of the vehicle. Randy waved his hand to make the worm disappear and left with a giant pile of dirt. Randy tried to stand as he grabbed his bo-staff from his scarf but fell. April grabbed him just in time and pulled his arm around her shoulder.

"April? How'd you know?" Randy asked quietly, she smirked.

"You calling someone from another world and having a big tech genius as one of my other friends kinda gave it away." she said and helped him into the shell raiser.

"We all good back there?" Raph asked as Mikey helped April with getting Randy comfortable. April gave them a thumbs up and they drove off.

"Do you need anything? You look like it took a lot out of you getting hit with meat sweats." Donnie asked, Randy laughed but coughed a lot. "Mikey, take my place." Donnie said and switched with Mikey to go check on Randy. "it might help you breath if you take of your mask." Donnie said, Randy did as he was told and the ribbons went back to the mask.

"Okay, that's cool!" April said until she saw the marks on Randy's neck. "What was he doing to you."

"I think he was trying to choke me so he could get my power. I only my power and weapons from the mask." Randy said with a quiet voice.

"You know, if he didn't sound like he lost voice, he would probably sound like Leo!" Raph said as they drove to the tunnel that Donnie made so they could get to their hide out. Donnie looked at the mask in confusion.

"How were you able to hide a katana and a Kama in this thing?!" Donnie said and looked at the mask, Randy shrugged his shoulders and took the mask back. "Oh, my brother Leo also grabbed this and sorta went into it. No offense, but this book is annoying." Donnie said and handed Randy the Nomicon.

"We also don't have whatever the Tengu is." Leo said as they came back to their lair. Mikey looked at the frozen yogurt machine as Randy got up with April's help. "I'm just surprised your not scared of us."

"Why would I be, I have to deal with killer robots and stanked people everyday." Randy said as he sat on the couch, they looked confused. "There's this sorcerer and he uses this weird stuff call stank to make students who feel negative into monsters." Randy said, the Nomicon glowed a bit and he groaned. "I don't get a minute with you." He said as he stood up and opened the Nomicon. He spaced out and fell face first into the pages of the book.

"No wonder you thought I was dead, it sure looked like it." Leo said as Randy talked to the nomicon.

While else where...

Big mama smiled at the giant covered bird cage. Something hit against the walls on the inside and squawked, she pulled the drape off to reveal the tengu inside a cramp cage.

"Now now darling. You shouldn't tire yourself. The fight's only begun." Big mama said, the Tengu looked at big mama and gagged.

"Sorry lady, but you look s'nasty!" The Tengu said with Randy's voice, the tengu looked at itself and gasped. "I'm in the Tengu's body?" But how?" The tengu asked, Big mama smiled at him.

"Now this is most interesting news." She said, then Tengu squawked at her and snapped at her before the drape was thrown over the cage again.