Memories

They all scream as they flew through the portal. They all groaned as they crashed into the ground.

"April?" Raph asked as April Tengu fell onto the ground and seemed a bit weak. Randy was digging around everywhere for something.

"Randy! How do we help April?!" Leo asked, Randy didn't answer as he started freaking out more and more. Then he stopped and looked at Mikey's weapon. Randy quickly grabbed it and threw it around until it laughed and became it's flaming self. Randy yanked off his mask and threw it at the weapon. The Tengu flew up into the sky and glowed black and red as it let go of April and flew into the stone Mikey was still holding.

"I got her!" Donnie said as he used his shell to shot up into the air to catch April. April groaned as she was sat down and all the turtles surrounded April to make sure she was okay. Randy on the other hand backed away from the group. He didn't even grab the mask when the flames of Mikey's weapon erupted in the night.

"Uh guys, where Randy?" Raph asked, April rubbed her forehead as the mask fell infront of them. April picked it up and was confused.

"Maybe he went back to the lair?" Mikey asked, Mayhem teleport them their but saw there was no Randy. They did however see the nomicon glowing. Mikey picked it up and shook it. "Is it possible the book might know where Randy is?" Mikey asked and he opened it and reveal writing.

"Friendship is a weight a ninja cannot carry?" Donnie read from the pages as he and his other brothers crowded around the book. The pages lit up and pulled the brothers inside the book. They all screamed as they fell inside only to face plant on the ground.

"Where is the ninja?" Someone asked, the turtles looked up to see an annoyed person wearing a cloak. They had red hair and used the cloak to cover the lower half of their face but they still looked extremely upset.

"Who the heck are you?!" Donnie asked, the person rolled his eyes. Leo looked at the charm that held the cloak together and it clicked.

"Are you the nomicon?" Leo asked, the person glared at him. "I will take that as yes." Leo said as they all stood up.

"As I had said, WHERE IS THE NINJA?!" The Nomicon yelled and powerful winds started to push the brothers as the Nomicon balled his fists.

"We don't know!" Raph yelled as he tried to stay standing. "All we know is he just disappeared and left his mask with us!" Raph said, the nomicon sighed and snapped his fingers and the winds disappear.

"I tried telling him but does he listen, NOOOO!" The Nomicon complained as he rubbed his forehead.

"What are you talking about?" Mikey asked, The nomicon sighed before looking at the turtles.

"I told him, 'Friendship is a weight a ninja cannot carry." He said and somehow hovered as he sat. "He told me one time he tried being a good friend and being a good ninja so I just simply told him that."

"Well no wonder Howard doesn't like you!" Leo said, his brothers and the nomicon looked at him. "You can't just tell someone they can't be close to someone! If they aren't, then who are they fighting for?!"

"And what happens when he thinks he hurt the ones he's fighting for?" The nomicon asked, the turtles looked at him with confusion. "You didn't notice did you? When he's home, he acts like you." The nomicon said and pointed at Leo. "He thinks that because of him, Leo nearly turned into Mac Antee." He said and snapped his fingers to show Randy and Mac Antea fighting.