◇ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ◇

◇◇◇

The young girl walked around with her brother as they chatted about their daily life, trailing behind them are their two friends who were bickering at each other. They walked around the neighbourhood and ended up somewhere they weren't familiar with, though no one would have noticed if they are busy in their own talk.

Nezuko chatted with her brother and blocked off the noises coming from Zenitsu and Inosuke behind them, Tanjiro was happily talking to his sister when he noticed they ended up walking around somewhere else. The area looks like a forest, but there's still a street for cars to pass by, it was full of trees and the sight and aura of the area was incredibly eerie.

"Where are we?" questioned the male as he looked around the unfamiliar area. "There are no buildings in here," he continued looking around and the two bickering boys behind them stopped and looked around.

"We're lost, aren't we?" mumbled Zenitsu as he looked around frantically while clutching Nezuko's arm. "I'm sure we'll find our way home," smiling at her friends, Nezuko reassures they will get home safely.

"Let's just walk to our previous trail," suggested Inosuke as he wanted to get home and eat some food, he was already starving and it's been hours since they last ate.

The other three nodded as they looked around and tried looking for the path they previously walked on, but to no avail for everything looks the same and they weren't paying attention to where they were going.

"You mean we can't get home?!" exclaimed Zenitsu as he shook Tanjiro with tears welling up.

"This is bad," opening her purse and grabbing her phone, Nezuko opened her navigation map to pinpoint where they exactly are and to look for a way to get back home.

"Here, it says we are in... 12 Kizuki street?" said Nezuko out loud, wondering what street they've ended up in, they surely haven't heard of the certain area nor do they familiarize with it. Nezuko tapped a few things and showed navigation path to get to their neighbourhood, they felt relieved that one of their phones weren't dead and started walking their way out of the area without even noticing a single thing.

"So glad your phone isn't dead, Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu praised the young girl as she smiled sheepishly before looking at her other companions, she stopped on her tracks and looked at her two companions and realized something.

"Oi," said Inosuke, "why did you stop?"

"My brother!" exclaimed Nezuko as she looked around, the other noticed he was gone and suspected that he was still at the area they got lost in. With Nezuko's navigation map, they had not one doubt that they would get lost again, the three ran back to where they've been and started calling out to the boy's name. They looked and roamed around the area, but still have no sight of Tanjiro. The young girl cried out her brother's name as loud as she could, the three of them split up and searched for the missing boy.

After their unsuccessful search, the three met up to where they first got lost in. Not one of them has ever seen a glimpse of Tanjiro and they were extremely worried, the young girl decided to go back home and tell her friend about the situation.

Arriving in their sweet home, the young girl dashed upstairs to enter her friend's room. She knocked frantically and the door opened with a girl standing there, looking worried and confused at Nezuko.

The Kamado siblings, plus Zenitsu, Inosuke, and this girl have lived together for a while, they've all lost their parents when they were young and met each other when they were looking for a job at a fast-food chain. After a few years, they decided to live together and the rent will be split up between the five of them.

"What's wrong, Nezuko?" asked the girl who looked worried and wondered what made Nezuko turn pale like she has seen a ghost. Nezuko grabbed the girl by her shoulders and looked into her eyes with fear and tears welling up and blurring her sight.

"Oniichan! My brother! Tanjiro!" cried out the young girl, she couldn't form her words as tears kept falling down her cheeks, her friend wiped them away and cupped her face.

"What happened to Tanjiro? Where is he?" asked the girl as she wiped the tears that kept flowing down Nezuko's cheeks. Gathering the courage to say it, Nezuko gulped and sniffled as she breathed out.

"H-He went missing...!"

"Where did you last see him?" asked the girl as the four of them ran back to where they last saw the male. They've arrived and they all looked around once again, hoping that he would show up this time. "Are you all sure you last saw him here?" asking the other three once again, the girl looked at them and hoped that they were certain that this was the exact place they've been to.

"Yes! We were just talking, then we ended up in here and we looked around for a way to get home, but we failed so I decided to use the map in my phone, he was still with us, we thought he was already trailing behind us, but when we looked behind us, he wasn't there!" explained Nezuko, she knew she could count on her friend to look for her brother.

The other three continued conversing with the girl, but she no longer paid any attention as she looked around the unfamiliar area. She has been living in this city for years and knew every area more than anyone, but this unfamiliar area was something new to her.

The area was not something she has ever heard from any resident before, not even the news. She disregarded the fact that she hasn't heard of this place and looked around, she hoped she could find Tanjiro in this forest-like area. Why was it named 12 Kizuki street when this place almost looks like a forest? She walked around with the other three trailing behind her, Nezuko walked forward and locked her right arm around the girl's left arm.

(Name) stopped in her tracks and stared at something in front of her, the other three stopped in their tracks and wondered why the girl stopped walking.

"Oi (M/Name)," called out Inosuke, "why aren't you moving?"

"Have you seen this castle when you were walking around here?" questioned the lass as she looked up at the eerie castle in front of them, the castle seemed old and abandoned, there were no gates but the castle was tall and had several windows, it looks incredibly similar to the castle from the old ages, the four looked at each other before looking back at the castle.

"We never saw this," said Nezuko.

"Could this be the castle that everyone says is haunted?" asked Inosuke, unintentionally scaring Zenitsu.

"Oh, I doubt there's anything haunted in here, maybe Tanjiro's in there, let's go and check," said (Name) as she walked forward, only to be pulled back by Nezuko.

"It doesn't look like someone's home," mumbled the young girl as she looked at the castle up and down. (Name) stared at the castle for a bit and looked at the windows, she spotted a window with lights turned on and a smile was brought up on her features.

"Someone's home, the lights in that room are open," she pointed at the window that she was looking at earlier, Zenitsu let out a shaky breath and Inosuke cleared his throat, (Name) turned around to look at the other two males.

"Let's go," said she, "and no matter what happens, the four of us will stick together until we find Tanjiro."