◇ 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ◇

◇◇◇

"She's not here?!" exclaimed Inosuke as he looked around, the three felt overwhelmed with all the mixed feelings that they were experiencing, they were happy they managed to save Tanjiro and the rest of the kidnapped people, but the price they had to pay was (Name) getting taken away.

"Obanai took her," mumbled Nezuko as she looked at the four people they had managed to save; one was a woman around Nezuko's age range or older, her eyes are in the shade of purple, and her thin, black hair that had a hint of pink by the tip was tied into a ponytail with a butterfly ornament that seemed fairly similar to Shinobu.

The second was a male, similar to Rengoku's looks, you could tell he might be his younger brother or a relative. He had golden hair with red tips, his eyes the same shade as his hair, and his face held a sad look.

The third was... "Mui─ Tokito-san?!" exclaimed Nezuko, his twin did not react at all, none of the four were. She wasn't expecting a response from them for they fell unconscious the moment they stepped inside (Name)'s room. She kneeled in front of Tanjiro and cupped his cheeks, he was still unconscious but she was glad he's okay, or so she thought.

"What do we do about (Name)?" asked Zenitsu, Nezuko looked at him and started thinking about something they can do to get her back and finally run away.

"I..." trailed Nezuko, she did not know what to do if Obanai already got a hold of her, if they did similar to their plan earlier, no doubt he would be expecting that.

Suddenly, growling sounds were heard, the attention of the three went to the source of the sound. Something's not right as it seems that the source was coming from someone among the four, they must've misheard that, haven't they?

"Grr..." They heard it again, the three looked around now, fully alarmed and aware of the danger that might happen. They suddenly saw Tanjiro move, Nezuko looked at him and kneeled, "nii-chan?" Tanjiro immediately looked at Nezuko and this is when she knew something was wrong, his eyes were a glowing shade of scarlet and he seems to have grown fangs.

"Nii-chan?!" exclaimed Nezuko, his eyes held hunger and he looked like he was about to pounce on her any minute now, she stood up and moved away from him. Tanjiro smiled at her, but it wasn't the usual warm smile that the original Tanjiro had, this one seemed teasing and mischievous, he was no longer acting like his usual self.

"What's up with him?" asked Inosuke as he placed a hand on Tanjiro's shoulder, Tanjiro immediately grabbed his hand and gave it a harsh grip which made Inosuke wince, "what on earth, Monjiro?!" He knew Tanjiro was not the type to inflict harm on someone for no reason, this was fairly odd and all they knew was to get out of here.

Zenitsu looked at the other three previously-unconscious-bodies, they were wide awake and they did not seem human, but they do not look exactly like Tanjiro. The younger-looking Rengoku had the same glowing scarlet eyes as Tanjiro, but he had a set of fangs on both the top and the bottom, his nails were also long and was painted in orange. The Muichiro-lookalike did not seem to have any change as well as the female, but their vibes were completely different from that of a human.

"We should run," said Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke agreed for they looked petrified and wanted to run away, maybe they could go ask for help from Tomioka as he was the only one aside from Muichiro to be most likely of help. Zenitsu was facing the four while opening the doorknob behind him, they started counting to three before fleeing away from the room.

"1!" They rushed out of the room and ran all the way to the library as it seems that is where Tomioka must be staying, they entered the library and immediately locked the door while panting heavy breaths. Nezuko looked at the table and gladly, they were right, the man they were looking for was right there, sitting on the chair. "Tomioka-san!"

"You found your friend, didn't you?" asked Tomioka, they were shocked at how he knew, did the rest of the residences knew already? Was that how fast Obanai is at passing the message? "Y-Yes, but..." Nezuko did not have the change to speak as Tomioka was currently running his mouth, "and (Name), I assume they took her?" The three nodded and Tomioka sighed before closing the book he was reading and returning it to the bookshelf, right on the spot on where he found it.

"I told you to leave and stay out of this," said Tomioka, his tone seemed angry and disappointed, but they could see it in his eyes that he was very concerned, it seems something terrible was bound to happen because of what they did.

"We couldn't just leave without my brother," said Nezuko, Tomioka looked at her for a while before letting out another sigh. "And? Where is he? Where are the rest of the people you've saved?"

"They... They don't look human anymore, they looked like they were about to attack," said Zenitsu. "So, you ran and went all the way to the library because you knew I would be here," said Tomioka, he seemed a bit shocked upon hearing Zenitsu's response, this was already confusing the three even more and the urge of wanting to leave grew stronger.

"Not human... Obanai..." mumbled Tomioka, they knew he must've known something, but why would he not tell them Tanjiro was here in the first place so they could leave sooner? "Who were the ones captured?" asked Tomioka, so it seems he does not know anything about the kids at all. "My brother, a girl with a butterfly ornament, a boy who looks like Tokito-san, and a boy who looks like Rengoku-san."

Tomioka's eyes grew wide, "their own siblings?" The three nodded, Tomioka sighed and went towards the door before looking at them, "we have to get (Name) back and you better leave as soon as possible."

"What about Tanjiro?" asked Zenitsu, Tomioka looked at him and sighed, "he's not human, there's no way to get him back, (Name) will end up the same if we don't save her in time." Tomioka ran out of the library and made his way to the attic, he immediately saw a pair of red eyes watching them in the dark, just like what the four had seen before going up to save the kids.

"Look, Shinazugawa," said Tomioka as he called out the demon's name, "leave these children alone." The figure suddenly stepped forward into the light, he was wearing a casual white and green attire, his hair was as white as snow, he had several scars around his body, and they've noticed that his glowing red eyes were now pale purple.

"Siding with them now, are you, Tomioka?" said this demon named Shinazugawa, Tomioka stayed silent as he did not want to deal with him any longer, "let us through."

"What makes you think I'll let you? Kocho will be mad at you for this," said Sanemi. "I don't care," scoffed Tomioka as he tried to force his way through, but it did not seem like Sanemi was gonna let that happen.

"You want to save that precious Snow White of yours?" said Sanemi, "ha! Too bad, the prince charming and his three dwarves can't get his way through!" The other three can tell that Tomioka was definitely pissed, they looked at each other and tried to think of ways for them to get through this before they run out of time.

"Will sprinkling salt help?" asked Nezuko to Tomioka softly, Tomioka shook his head as that will only work on him and not Sanemi. The four of them stood there as they glared at the demon, trying to think of a way to get past him and save (Name) before it's too late.  

~*~

Here you go! Two updates in one day <3 y'all deserved it, hope you enjoyed! stay tuned!

Socials!

Instagram - darlingbelphie_

Twitter - darlingbelphie

Tumblr -