◇ 𝒕𝒘𝒐 ◇

◇◇◇

The three knocked on (Name)'s door loud enough for her to hear, the girl woke up and opened the door, letting her friends enter the room. They looked around and sat on the floor and (Name) followed suit, Nezuko looked around before looking back at the girl and started talking about (Name)'s weird encounter with Tanjiro yesterday. After the short discussion, they stood up and looked around the room, being careful not to touch or break anything.

Zenitsu opened the restroom's door and it was dark, he looked at the other three who were all busy thinking of what to do. Zenitsu entered the restroom and switched the lights on, the restroom was purely white, there was a huge mirror covering the wall on his right, there was a shower and a bathtub a few steps away from him, and there was the toilet bowl behind the door. (Name) walked up behind him and saw how clean the restroom looks, she and Zenitsu entered the restroom and looked around, but the door suddenly closed itself.

Zenitsu tried to budge the door open but it was locked, he knocked on it as he called out Nezuko and Inosuke's names. They heard their voices and tried to open the door but they couldn't, it was locked and they do not have any keys to unlock it. Zenitsu panicked and (Name) immediately calmed him down, she tried to look for any solution to open the door when the lights started flickering.

Zenitsu shrieked and leaned on the door, wishing it would open up already. (Name) looked around as the lights kept flickering, once her eyes were set on the mirror, there was a black figure behind her. Her eyes widened and Zenitsu noticed it as well, they both screamed in fear but the figure was gone when the lights flickered again.

Zenitsu kept budging on the door while (Name) was paralyzed in fear, she knew the place was haunted and wanted to leave immediately. She helped Zenitsu in budging the door open and after several attempts, the door was suddenly wide open with the force of a wind, pushing the two backwards and losing their balance.

Nezuko and Inosuke were in front of them, looking confused. Zenitsu and (Name) stood up and wondered where the wind was coming from, they did not want to spend another minute in the restroom so they immediately left and went back to the bedroom. "What happened?" asked Nezuko as she sat on the fluffy bed.

"We just entered and the door suddenly closed, then the lights started flickering and there was a black figure behind us," explained Zenitsu, he was shaking in fear and tried to calm himself down. Inosuke looked behind at the restroom and walked towards it, he turned the lights off and closed the door.

"Enjoying your stay?" asked a voice, which made the four scream and hugged each other. They calmed down for a bit when they saw that it was just Shinobu talking to them, they breathed out a sigh of relief and Shinobu looked at them with confusion.

"Is something wrong?" asked Shinobu, "you all look pale, did you see something that scared you?" The four looked at each other then looked back at Shinobu, "this place seems haunted," said (Name). Shinobu merely laughed at her statement and motioned them to follow her, she started walking out of the room and made her way to the lounge, the four trailed behind.

Shinobu sat on the same chair and the four sat on the couch, the woman smiled at them and snapped her fingers. Immediately after, one of the three girls appeared and gave her some drinks. The four looked at each other, still not believing that the little girl was human. "What was that you say, dear (Name)?" asked Shinobu as she sipped on her tea, but the girl stayed silent.

"This place seems haunted? Why, darling, my castle does not invite ghosts or any ghastly beings, you are perfectly safe in here," said Shinobu as she continued sipping on her tea. They wouldn't believe every word she said after witnessing what just happened, plus the encounter with 'Tanjiro' was creepy enough as it is.