◇ 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ◇

◇◇◇

"What is wrong with you?!" exclaimed the female as she attempted to step on the unknown person's foot, only to find that there was nobody behind her. "Great, they disappeared out of thin air again," said the girl, "I'm tired of these games." She walked away from her door and went to the lounge, she entered and saw no one but Kanroji. The woman smiled brightly at her and told her to come in, "(Name)! Come, sit with me!" said the woman cheerfully, the girl sat on the chair and stayed silent while the woman had a big smile on her face. "So, what brings you to the lounge?" asked the woman as she ate the snacks on the table, "I was looking for Tomioka-san," said the girl.

The woman gulped down the food she was eating and looked at the girl with a soft smile, "you two seem to be getting very close," said the woman, "totally unexpected from Giyu." The girl blinked twice and wondered who she was talking about, "Giyu?" asked the girl, making Kanroji smile widely at her and offered her some sweets, but the girl declined as she was not hungry. "Giyu is his first name," informed Kanroji, "my first name is Mitsuri, call me Mitsuri-chan or Mitsuri instead of Kanroji!" The girl smiled at Mitsuri and nodded, they talked for a while until Mitsuri told her that Giyu was in the library. "The library?" asked the girl, making Mitsuri nod, she stood up from her seat and told the girl to follow her.

They left the lounge and Mitsuri led the girl to the library's door, which was 12 doors away from the lounge. The girl thanked her and Mitsuri left, (Name) knocked on the door before opening it, only to reveal a room lit up with candles just like every other room, the walls were in a shade of sienna, there were several bookshelves filled with books from Classical Literature to Science books, there was a round wooden table big enough for five people to sit in, the table had a big lamp seated on the middle, the floor had a red Victorian carpet, and there was Giyu seated on one of the chairs surrounding the round table, he looked up from the book he was reading and set his gaze on the girl.

"(Surname)," said he, "do you need anything?" The girl did not answer as she was amazed by the set-up of the library, she entered the library and closed the door as she looked around in amazement, the male could only stare at her as she looked amused. The girl snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Giyu, she walked towards him and sat on the opposite side, facing him, she looked at the title of the book he was reading, How to Keep Demons and Spirits away from a Human was written across the top of the cover, Giyu immediately set his book aside and placed his hands on top of the table. "What is it?" asked the male, the girl looked at him and told him that she wanted to ask something about the voices that she heard calling her name and telling her things.

Giyu could only stare at the girl before letting out a sigh, he told her nothing else other than being careful, not to listen to the voice, and putting her guards up. "Oh," said Tomioka, "before I forget, you must never wander alone in this castle, always have your friends with you." He stood up and the girl could only look at him as he walked towards her and leaned to whisper next to her ear, "do not tell to any of the residents about our discussion today, feel free to share it to your friends only." He walked away from her and left the library as the girl stared at the door on where Tomioka was a few seconds ago, "never wander alone...?" questioned the girl, "but wait, he left me alone in here!" She stood up and left the room after turning the lights off, she ran towards the direction of her room as fast as she could while remembering Tomioka's words.

"Never listen to whatever the voice tells you to do."

She ran faster, their rooms were almost at the end of the hall and the library was nearby the staircase, she kept remembering every word that Tomioka told her and wanted to tell her friends so they can keep their guard up.