◇ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ◇

◇◇◇

"Kids? I thought you kept our victims in the attic," said Shinobu as she was confused with Obanai's statement, he let out a soft sigh and shook his head as he looked around the room, thinking about the possible places that they could use for hiding, but his thinking process was cut off when a knock was heard from Shinobu's door. "Come in," said Shinobu, then the door opened, revealing Mitsuri, which made Obanai completely distracted to what he was saying earlier. (Name) sighed in relief as they got distracted by Mitsuri, she continued listening to their conversation. "Shinobu! Iguro! It's time for dinner," cheerfully said Mitsuri, Shinobu and Obanai nodded at her with a smile and left the room with her.

(Name) and Inosuke waited for 30 seconds and all they could hear was silence, they slowly peeked out of their hiding spot to see that the coast was clear. (Name) came out from under the bed whilst Inosuke left the dresser he was hiding in, they let out a sigh of relief as they looked at each other, feeling their hearts beating louder and louder from fear of being caught. "Should we leave now? They might still be nearby," said (Name), making Inosuke nod, he walked towards the door and leaned in to listen outside.

(Name) waited for Inosuke to say that there is no presence detected outside the room, but he was staying still for a while and (Name) was already getting confused. "What's wrong? Are they still outside?" questioned the lad as Inosuke placed his index finger on his lips to hush her. "I can feel their presence, it's like they're not even walking away," whispered Inosuke, making (Name) nervous. "This is getting creepy," mumbled the girl as she was ready to head back to her hideout; under Shinobu's bed. "It's getting closer," mumbled Inosuke as he immediately hid inside the dresser while (Name) quickly hid herself under the bed, but what she did not notice was that while she was crouching to go hide under the bed, her phone slipped off her pocket and landed silently on the floor by Shinobu's bed.

The door opened and she could see Shinobu walking towards the side of her bed, she kept her hands on her mouth to silence herself from any noise that might escape her mouth, then she noticed her phone by Shinobu's foot, her eyes grew wide as she wanted to grab it without Shinobu noticing, but it might seem impossible so all she could do was stare at her phone wide-eyed. Gladly, Shinobu walked away without even stepping on or noticing (Name)'s phone, (Name) let out a soft sigh of relief as Shinobu left her room. She slowly peeked out from under the bed and grabbed her phone, carefully putting it back on her pocket. She looked towards the dresser to see Inosuke peeking his head out and looking towards the door, he looked at the girl and nodded at her, signalling her that it's clear to step out of their hiding.

The two walked towards the door and leaned in to make sure no one is outside; they felt the coast was clear and (Name) placed her hand on the door knob. Tilting the door knob slightly and hearing the 'click', she slowly opened the door and looked outside, looking at both sides to check if there was nobody nearby. They were greeted by the empty hallways, almost like there was no sign of life in the area, they stepped out of the room and carefully closed the door as to not make any noises. Inosuke and (Name) sighed in relief as they walked downstairs, they looked towards the other side of their area to see all the lights open, totally the opposite of the place they are standing in right now.

They went upstairs back to the floor to where their rooms are, they were looking at each other, thinking about the letter that they read. The poor boy, who could it be? If it's Tanjiro, then that would be a huge problem. What does Obanai mean by turning them into a demon or vampire? After the short discussion about the letter, they arrived in front of (Name)'s door. She opened it and entered, only to see Nezuko and Zenitsu sitting on the floor, looking like they were also discussing over something.

"It took you a while to come back, did you find anything?" questioned Nezuko, (Name) nodded and sat beside her as Inosuke sat in between Zenitsu and (Name). The girl stayed silent for a while as she remembered that the demon could be listening to them right now, Nezuko noticed this and smiled at her, "the other residents are having dinner right now, I'm assuming the demon is one of them, so he could be eating right now," this calmed the girl as she flashed a smile to Nezuko before letting out a sigh.

"What did you find?" asked (Name) to Nezuko before she could proceed to the result of her investigation with Inosuke. "Well, we searched all the rooms and we could not find anything suspicious, but there is only one room that we couldn't enter, it's up in the attic," said Nezuko as (Name)'s eyes grew wide before locking her eyes with Inosuke.

"Why? What's wrong?" asked Nezuko, (Name) looked at her and Zenitsu, preparing herself to narrate her investigation with Inosuke. "Inosuke and I found a letter in Shinobu's room," started (Name), "the letter was sent by Obanai, the guy with a white snake that we saw earlier." Zenitsu wondered about why would he write a letter to Shinobu when they all live in one roof, (Name) shrugged at this before continuing on her narration, "the letter says something like 'Shinobu, I got the boy but he's unconscious in the attic, shall we turn him into a vampire or a demon?'," said (Name), which made Zenitsu and Nezuko's eyes widen. "That's the reason why attic was locked, who was the boy?" asked Nezuko but (Name) could not give her any answer as she did not know as well, "whoever that is, I hope they're still human if we go and try to save him."

"What if it's Tanjiro?" asked Zenitsu, which made the other three quiet as they looked at each other. "If it is him, then I don't understand why would they pick him, what is their motive? Why are they here?" Several questions ran inside (Name)'s mind as she wanted to know why they weren't allowed to leave and why Obanai kidnapped an innocent boy to turn him into one of them.

"If the place they kept this boy in is the attic, why don't we check there when they're all asleep?" asked Nezuko, which earned a shriek from Zenitsu as the other two looked at him. "Asleep?! That could mean midnight! We don't even know what time the other residents go to bed, especially Miss Kocho," exclaimed the frightened male, (Name) and the other two looked at each before looking back at Zenitsu.

"W-What?" stuttered the poor boy, (Name) reassured him with a smile before saying, "we'll all stick together, don't worry." This calmed the boy a bit, but the doubt was still there. "If something goes wrong, we're leaving this place." All four agreed to Zenitsu's statement and decided to go to the attic at 1 AM, not the best time to go to a creepy attic, but this is the time that all residents are asleep.

~*~

I'm sorry I'm sorry, I haven't updated for months and I came back with a short chapter, I'm sorry! School has already started so I don't have a lot of free time, look forward to the next update! Thank you for reading!

My Socials:

Instagram – darlingbelphie_

Twitter – darlingbelphie (anitwt), darlingbelphie_ (arttwt)

Tumblr – precious-diasomnia

Facebook - ファントムハイヴ ミア