◇ 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ◇

◇◇◇

Her slender hand raised up, having the intention to knock on the door, her knuckles knocked on the wooden door with little strength, three knocks were enough and they could hear the echo inside the house. Their heartbeats slowly raced, their thoughts clouding with the fact that the castle might actually be haunted.

Inosuke seem unbothered by how haunted the area looks, but he was extremely worried about Tanjiro and he was willing to go through any haunted castle just to find him. Zenitsu was scared, but he wants to trail along and look for his friend because the safety of Tanjiro matters more than any fear he feels.

The door slowly creaked open but there was no one in sight, their breath hitched as (Name) slowly pushed the door wide open for them to enter. They looked around before planning to step in the eerie castle, Nezuko held (Name)'s left hand, Inosuke held (Name)'s right, and Zenitsu was holding Nezuko's left hand. They breathed in and out to calm themselves, before deciding to step in the castle.

"Excuse me! I-Is anyone home?" asked the lass, her stutters showing that she was clearly nervous. Suddenly, the door closed on its own and it let out a loud sound, the four jumped out of their skin and looked at the door.

"Who are you?" asked an unknown voice. Their eyes were suddenly wide and filled with fear, their breaths hitched and slowly, they looked at the stairs and there stood a woman in her young 20s, her hair fading from black to violet, her eyes fading from white to purple, and her trademark was the smile on her face. Despite the smile, the four felt a scary aura coming from her.

"S-Sorry for the intrusion, we're looking for my brother and we wondered if he ended up in here," said Nezuko as she held (Name)'s hand tighter. "Who?" asked the woman. "My brother, Tanjiro Kamado, he's tall and he has burgundy hair, he also has a scar on his forehead," elaborating the looks of her brother, she was hoping that he wasn't here so they could leave this creepy place immediately.

"Oh, him," said the woman, they looked at each other and thought that this woman might know where he went. "I did not see this boy you are talking about," said she, "perhaps my friends might know something."

The woman walked upstairs before stopping on her tracks and looking back at the four, her trademark smile never leaving her features, the four felt shivers ran down their spine and held each other's hands tighter. "My friends might help, please, come with me."

The woman continued walking upstairs, they looked at each other before trailing behind her, she turned to the left side of the stairs and continued walking up. (Name) looked at the stairs below them and then at the right side of the stairs, she wondered what was in that area but decided to not pry. They walked through the narrow hallway that was lit up by candles, there were portraits hanging on the walls with eyes that looked like they are watching your every move, and there was a long, red carpet that covered the floors of the hallway.

The woman clapped her hands twice, then there were three girls that appeared and bowed in front of her. The woman ordered them to get some tea and a snack to nibble on, they obeyed her and disappeared in a blink of an eye. The four looked at each other before walking behind the mysterious woman, she stopped in her tracks and opened a door that led to a lounge.

They entered and looked at the room, there was a couch and two chairs on either side that had the colours of red and gold placed above the round, red carpet, a glass table placed in front of the couch and chairs, a fireplace in front of the sitting area, and paintings that looked bloody and eerie hung on the peach walls.

The woman sat on the chair on the right side of the couch that looked like it was owned by a royal family, she told them to sit and so they did, the four sat on the couch and they let go of each other's hands. The woman was looking at them and she smiled, she leaned back on the chair and had her arms on the armrest.