Fifty Five

The chopper brought us to the Sullivano mansion where the jet awaits. Akala ko ay pupunta ako ng Russia ng walang dala ni isang damit but the chopper was already packed by few of my belongings. Tita said that she asked Papa to prepare my things. Kinausap na pala niya sina Papa bago pa kami bumisita kay Eran.  

I could still feel my heart thumping with excitement, especially when I entered the freakin' jet. 

"Sweet Lord." I whispered in awe. Now this is what a Sullivano private jet looks like from the inside---nothing less than extraordinary. Its exterior is somewhat similar to the US Blackbird, except that this one is a private jet and not a strategic reconnaissance aircraft. I'm no expert in aircrafts but surely, if it's Sullivano manufactured, expect no less than perfection. The inside was more than a business class plane with the theme, well, black. Surprising.

"It usually takes sixteen hours to reach Russia but this one's a high speed jet, so we'll probably get there in ten hours, that's the most. Rest for a while, son." she smiled as I settled on my seat. I just nodded before she took the seat across the aisle. 

I tried to relax but sht, my heart's damn excited. 

"Ah, eh, ehem." napataas ang kilay ko ng marinig ang boses na yun mula sa speaker.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain, Priam Cortez, and you will be flying with me tonight." Sambit nito bago tumawa ng malakas kaya ay bigla akong napabalikwas ng pagkakaupo.

"Any problem, son?" tanong sakin ni Tita habang hawak ang isang magazine. 

"Priam's our pilot, mother?"  I asked and to my horror, she nodded. Oh fck! Priam can fly a fckin plane? Now, I have no doubts with their clan's endless power and abilities but Priam, Priam is a glitch. 

"Don't worry, son. His co-pilot knows a lot."

I was about to ask who the co-pilot was but the speaker gave it away. 

"Rest comfortably, sister. And Mr. Voldemort, no worries, I can claw my son with my nails if he makes a mistake." Now that assured me. Ayokong dumating sa Russia na sunog at bangkay na lamang. I guess Tita Nirvana will be doing all the job and Priam's gonna play. I sighed before giving out a light chuckle. Well, Priam can be unpredictable sometimes but he's still an amazing man, the best friend I could ever have. 

It was around midnight when the plane took off smoothly, thanks to Tita Nirvana. Just her, I'm still doubting Priam. I fished my phone and stared at my wallpaper. Napangiti ako lalo ng makita ang mukha ni Storm. I took this photo while she was sleeping, before she left for Russia. Kitang kita ko ang mahahaba at itim niyang pilik mata habang natutulog. And her chubby cheeks, oh god. She's fcking cute. 

"She's the cutest abomination, Raijin would say to me and smile." I nodded at Lady Curran while the light smile on her lips widens. She flipped another page of the magazine before she finally closed them. 

"Etherious and Uno have dark eyes and black hair. When I gave birth to them, I wasn't even surprised that they grew up to be just what Raijin expected, according to his Punnett square. The twins oozed with the combination of our dominant traits. They were geniuses and Uno inherited Raijin's not so good temper while Etherious, luckily, he turned out to be a good boy. Now I love all of my children, but I wished that somehow they'd be different from me. Na sana hindi nila mamana ang mga katangian kong minsan ay kinamuhian ko. I wished for that and the moment Corentine came to this world, I knew someone's been listening."