Fifty Six

Hindi parin ako nagsasalita at nananatiling tahimik na nagmamasid. 

"Sullivanos." the woman wearing a maroon pantsuit in high heels, with her hair in a tight ponytail, greeted with distaste. She has strong Slavic features while her grey eyes sharply stared at us...and she's a redhead.

"Lenin." I couldn't help but glance at the Sullivano sisters who were eyeing Svetlana Lenin. Kanina pa kami ni Priam tahimik at nakatayo sa harapan ng mansyon na ito dahil halos dalawang minuto na silang nagtititigan. Svetlana Lenin smirked before she eyed me, from head to toe.

"So, are you the LOWLY Voldemort? I want to see how worthy you are of a Lenin. What are you capable of?" she arched an eyebrow as her pointed finger directed to me. Hinawi iyon ni Tita Nirvana, ang mga mata ay matalim na nakatingin sa kanya.

"Is that how you receive your guests, Lenin?" Tita Nirvana answered while I stood in silence. Wala ako sa kondisyon na patulan ang anumang pang iinsultong makukuha ko ngayon. I only have one goal and that is to take Storm out of here. 

"What a shame. Tss." Lady Curran commented with her face in its usual aura...bored.

Svetlana Lenin smirked. "Apologies, I was just curious. But this man don't look so bad for I could see the good genes in his DNA. A well thought out reproduction, I must say." 

"Where is she?" I decided to ask. 

"She's getting ready, young boy. Dirham, can you please fetch the lady?" Dirham immediately nodded before he disappeared. I clenched my fists. "The rest of the Lenins would like to apologize for not receiving you tonight. The Kremlin is quite a handful for us to manage but they'll be here tomorrow. " she mentioned. "And maybe we should head to the dining room, shall we? We don't like making the food wait."

Every step that Tita Nirvana and Lady Curran's making was a mark to this territory, an answer to Svetlana Lenin's claim for dominance who's strutting as she led the way. It was like a slap to her face that even when this manor belongs to her, no one is superior to a Sullivano. Gustuhin ko mang matawa habang si Priam ay malawak ang ngisi pero hindi ko yun magawa. My mind's in haywire yet one thing is still comprehensible. Storm. I need to see her. 

The dining room was flashing. It was filled with gold accents, eight upholstered chairs with gold, the dining table was dominated with gold. Svetlana Lenin took the head's chair and as a response, Lady Curran took the opposite one. Tita Nirvana was is her usual spot, on her sister's right side while I sat on the left. Priam took the seat beside his mother while I remained alone on my side, with two chairs still vacant. Nagsimulang ihain ang mga pagkain pero umiling si Tita Nirvana.

"You don't need to serve anything for us. We're full." 

Actually, before we came here, Lady Curran ordered that we must eat dinner.

"Sitting with Svetlana Lenin in one dining table is fine. But ingesting her food? No." 

Hindi na ako magtataka kung ganito na lamang ang pag iingat niya. She's sure that Storm's safe here for they love the girl, but she and Tita Nirvana's not Storm.

"Anyone who doesn't bear a Lenin blood is her enemy. Svetlana Lenin will take any opportunity to attack a Sullivano. She likes to play."  Tita Nirvana said before we came here. 

"It would be rude not to eat since I actually invited you for dinner." Svetlana Lenin said as she sliced her meat. Siya lamang ang kumakain.

"It would be more rude not to show me my daughter since I'm her actual mother." Lady Curran answered as she sat comfortably like a queen on her throne, arms crossed on her chest.