Dessert

Lucifer sat down his drink and looked at Chloe. His Chloe. His detective.

This stubborn, beautiful, bad ass woman that he now calls his wife. He is filled with happiness; nothing could bring him down from the high that was him; married to his detective. To Chloe. His heart felt full.

"Mrs. Morningstar!" Lucifer says in a cheery sing song tone. "Yes, baby?" Chloe blushes and looks over at her husband. She doesn't think she will ever get tired of hearing him call her that. "You look absolutely ravishing in that little get-up" Lucifer says as he looks over her wearing a dark red bikini with a white cover up slung low on her hips. Practically drooling over her. Chloe has become far more confident since she has been with Lucifer. He always makes her feel like she's the most beautiful thing in the world. "And you look handsome as always, Mr. Morningstar" Chloe responds back while her eyes lock with his, then drop low to sneak a peek at his V-line. Yum. Lucifer of course notices her little peek and decides to tease her, just a little. "If you want it, all you have to do is say the word, darling, and I'm all yours." Lucifer purrs as he moves closer to her ear. Chloe gives him a smirk and grabs his hand and pulls him up off of the poolside lounger. "Let's go for a swim?" Chloe offers as she reaches up to kiss him. "Lead the way, darling" Lucifer replies as he motions towards the very large infinity pool they are about to dive into.

They stay swimming around in the luxurious pool for about an hour before Chloe decides to get out. She walks over to her bag and grabs her phone and starts searching for a place for her and Lucifer to eat at. "Hello gorgeous" a non-British speaking man says in a douche tone. Chloe looks over to see a guy just about her height leaning over towards her. She moves back a little. "Um hello" Chloe responds. Just as this random guy got up the courage to reach over and grab Chloe's hand, Lucifer is suddenly right behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back into him. "Love, is this man bothering you?" Lucifer asks while eyeing down the guy who seemed interested in trying to touch his wife. "No baby, I'm fine." Chloe answers honestly while spinning around in his arms to reach up and give him a sweet kiss on the lips. Lucifer smiles at her then looks over at the guy still standing there, just watching them. "Off you pop then" Lucifer says. "Uhm yeah OK... sorry" the guy says as he begins to walk off. "What do you want to eat tonight?" Chloe asks as she starts scrolling through the options her phone again. "You" Lucifer answers while licking his lips and leaning over to place a kiss on Chloe's cheek. Chloe blushes and moves closer to him. "That's your dessert baby" she says as she looks up at him with wanting eyes. Lucifer growls as he pulls her close to him. "Why don't we just skip dinner and get our dessert, hm?" Lucifer asks while he is slightly biting her ear, causing a little sound of pleasure from Chloe. "Let's go" Chloe breathes out, as she is now very excited for dessert.

They make it back to their hotel room and just as the door shuts Lucifer is pulling her up into his arms and carrying her to the bed, very eager to have his dessert. He lays her down on the bed and hovers over her, grinning at her as he gives her that special look that always lets her know that she's about to get devoured by her very talented lover. Chloe groans. Lucifer rubs his hands up her body, and stops when he gets to her boobs. He kisses the fabric over her nipple and pulls her bikini top off, taking in the beautiful view of her breasts he leans down and sucks and teases at her nipples, rubbing her all over and looks up at her with lust and love in his eyes. "You are so beautiful, Chloe" he says as he is looking into her eyes. Chloe smiles and kisses him. "So beautiful that you could just Eat. Me. Up.?" Chloe says in a needy voice as she is squirming around under him. "Mmm yes" Lucifer growls as he is going down her body with kisses all over.

He pulls off the small cover up as he kisses her hip bones and trails down the kisses to her inner thighs and slowly pulls off the rest of her bathing suit. He kisses her center and rolls his tongue over her clit, causing her to make those sinful noises he very much loves to hear come out of her mouth. Chloe reaches down and rubs her hand through his hair as he is kissing and sucking and twisting his tongue all around her sweet spots. "Lucif..er" Chloe moaned out as he stuck his tongue inside her, flicking it up to move against her sweet soft spot. She felt the orgasm starting to stir up inside her as she pushed his shoulders back a little trying to prolong his feasting on her. Lucifer slipped a finger inside her and started moving his tongue up and down on her clit. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" she breathed out as she started moving her hips up to feel his lips on her harder. She moaned out his name as she came.

Lucifer was uncomfortably hard, ready to feel her soaking wet pussy swallow his cock. He drank her juices flowing out of her and he couldn't wait any longer to get inside her. "Baby, I need you inside me" Chloe breathed out as she pulled him up to her, kissing him and tasting herself on his lips. He was out of his swim shorts and aligning himself against her warm, wet entrance in just a swift move. He slowly pushes himself inside her and Chloe moans as she feels him filling her inch by inch. Lucifer groans as he feels her walls swallowing his cock. Every time he is inside Chloe, his emotions are all over the place. He feels overwhelming love and desire for her. He will love her for as long as she will have him. He starts moving faster inside her, going deeper and harder with each thrust. The sounds that are coming out of her mouth are pushing him deeper with desire for her. She wraps her legs around his waist and moves to get on top. Lucifer growls as he licks her ear and bites down. "Ride me, Minx" he purrs into her ear as he lays back down on the bed. Chloe rolls her hips and he throws his head back and closes his eyes in pleasure as he feels her taking control and riding his cock. He grabs her ass and starts raising her up and down on his shaft, he's hitting all the right spots with the perfect speed and roughness she loves. "Oh yeah Lucifer" Chloe moans "Yeah just like that" she breathes as her walls tighten around him and she is riding the vibrations of her orgasm "Oh Lucifer!" she moans out in pleasure. As he felt her walls tightening around him and her nails clawing down at his chest, he moaned out as he came with her as they rode the high together.

Chloe leaned down and kissed him. "I love you, Lucifer" He smiled and rolled them over and he was on top of her. "I love you, Chloe". "Forever". Her heart fluttered as she heard those words come out of his mouth. He felt flutters in his chest too, he didn't know what that meant but he knew he was happier than he had ever been.