Confusing, Bizarre, and Curious

We stayed that way for a while, before I took the blindfold off of his newly healed eyes. Their chestnut brown stared back at me, and for the first time, I really looked at them. They were a dark brown towards the outside, with flecks of caramel coming in towards the middle. "What are you looking at me like that for?" Mikey asked. I realized that I had been staring at his eyes for an abnormally long period of time and went slightly pink.

"Nothing. It's just that I never really looked at your eyes before."

L! Is for the way you look! At me!

O! Is for the only one! I-

Shut up!

Viiiiiiiir! Is very very! Extraordinary!

Those aren't even the lyrics!

*snap* *snap*

I was shocked out of my conversation with my wolves by Mikey snapping his fingers in front of my face. I blinked and looked at him. "Sorry," I said lamely.

"You zoned out a bit there. And not only that but you zoned out gazing into my eyes like a child-raper."

"Child-raper?" I scrunched my nose at his simile.

"Yup. I can see it. Beware: Indigo 'Artio' Darenger, age thirteen, wanted for child-rape. Also known to knee unsuspecting teenage boys in the groin."

"Hey! That was one time, and I thought you were an attempted murderer!" I said, defending myself.

"And?" he prompted with a smirk.

"And what?"

"And you're very, very sorry that you kneed your bestest friend in the whole wide world in the groin."

"Meh," I shrugged and looked away. "It was a bit funny."

"Why am I even friends with you?"

Because you loooooooooove her!

"I have no idea," I responded. "Maybe you should see a shrink or something about it."

"I'll consider it. I may have a serious mental problem," he joked.

Pssshhhh! He just said that to p-

Don't even go there.

To get his wolves mad. Hey Vox, what would happen if I were to just spring a FU-

AAAAAAAAVEEE MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAA!! AAAAAVVEEEEE MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA!

Dear Goddess, make it stop!!!

Never!

We! Are never, ever, ever! Getting back together!

Now look at what you've started! Why do we sing so much?

Because we are FABULOUS!

I want FABULOUS! BIGGER AND BETTER AND BEEEEEST!

I need something inspiring to help me get along!

I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong!?

Yes!!!

"INDIE!!!" I jumped. Glancing around, I saw an amused looking Mikey. I mumbled an ashamed apology. 

"I take it you were talking to your wolves?" I laughed at the thought of my wolves actually talking for a second.

"I wish. More like super-off-tune-random-singing. That's how my time is usually spent with them."