Flamin' Hot

@madsgrimes

Flamin' Hot 🌶🤩

Flamin' Hot 🌶🤩

@haliabeamer
In which are you referring to as "Flamin' Hot"? 
@madsgrimes
Hm? Idk wym.
@haliabeamer
You know what I mean...
@madsgrimes
Read at 2:12 pm
@haliabeamer
First of all, it's 4:15 and second of all, r00d. 
@fan
Ahhh get me this friendship!

View more replies...

@joshrichards
Those cheetos aren't the only snack in that picture...😏
@madsgrimes
Silly goose! Water isn't counted as a snack!
@joshrichards
Oh silly me😅
@nessabarrett
Ofc not, you're there Josh!
@fan2
Ew @nessabarrett get tf out

View more replies...

@notnoen
Y'all are together?
@madsgrimes
Yup. He's mad at me tho cause I constantly ditch him to play Minecraft with you😂
@notnoen 
Oh lol
@username
Oohhh Jealousyyyy!
@fan3
He's soooo jealous! 

View more replies...

@brycehall
Applause Josh👏🏻 Oh and also, Mads, you're the one who stole my husband 😤😡
@joshrichards
Thank you and sorry.
@jadenhosslers
No MY husband. 
@luvanthony
NO MINE!
@madsgrimes
Wtf- my page is crawling with TikTok boys... MOM PICK ME UP I'M SCARED!
@hater
I knew Maddie is a clout chaser! Gross. 

View more replies...

@seaveydaniel
Moved on? Ok, sure. Don't think I didn't see you run away from me yesterday.
@username2
Oop-
tea? spilt. 
Maddie? Exposed.
Hotel? Trivago?
@username3
stfu that joke is literally so old.

Comments have been disabled

Maddie's POV:

"JOSH!" I screeched. He came running from whatever he was doing in my kitchen. He skids on the hardwood floor in his socks.

"Yes?" He replies, panting. 

"Why are there TikTok boys all over my page?! Ewww nooo now my page needs holy water! Grossss!" I cry, being overdramatic. He laughs. 

"They're not that bad! And plus they're just where ever I am so since that can't happen at the moment, they're on your page. So... yup." He explains. 

"Yes they are! I've seen their TikToks! Bryce's throwing it back," I wince. "Jaden's shower TikToks," I shiver. "And Anthony's tongue!" I close my eyes, trying to get those pictures out my head. He laughs. 

"Have you seen my page yet?" He asks, curious. 

"Nope, I was about to go to yours." He looks at me, faking betrayal. 

"Y-you went to my friends pages first? H-how dare you?" I laugh at his stupidity. 

"You're such an idiot." I joke, and he smiles at me and mutters something under his breath. "Hm?" I ask, cause I didn't hear. 

"Nothing!" He says, so I drop it. He sits down on the couch with me and with that we fall into an easy conversation. 

(A/N: First of all, the people in this photo are Brandon Arreaga and Maggie Lindemann , but pretend it's Josh and Maddie for story purposes. Secondly, out of all the Sway boys, who should she become the bestest friends with? (Other than Josh). Highest number of names will become her Sway bestie... lol that sounds so cringeee but whatever. Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's 💖✌🏻)