Character Ask; Answer

Hello my beautiful babies, here is your character ask answers.

First up, Luke:

@ PeachesPeaches: Why were you so mean to Ashton?

Luke: "Well, it's a bit of a long story so I'll just give you the main reasons. One, I was scared to be homosexual and two, I was scared of losing my rep. Those are stupid reasons that I shouldn't be forgiven for, but, I'm sorry for them."

@ xlashtonlovex: What made you fall for Ashton?

Luke: "Other than his great looks? His personality and his strength. I was a right bitch to him but he still tried to help me."

@ Internetcultmgc: Why were you hetero at first? Like heterno.

Luke: "Oh my God, that's gold. And it's because I was scared to admit my homosexuality."

@ Huang_Soh_Hui: Are you gay or just Ash-sexual? And why did you sign up for drama?

Luke: "I'm pretty ash-sexual. And I didn't. I was placed there randomly and at first I hated it but now I love it."

Okay, next is Ashton:

@ HollyWeldrick: Did Luke fucking you feel good?

Ashton: "First question and I'm already done. But it was pretty good considering."

@ PeachesPeaches: Stop being so cute.

Ashton: "Make me."

@ xlashtonlovex: Why did you fall for Luke?

Ashton: "I think it was because of his captivating charm and his personality. Even if, at first, he would only show himself to me in private, I still slowly fell in love with that soft, caring side of him only I knew. Now I love him because he's a goof and a giant tree boy."

@ Twinkadelic: WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE? UGH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH(almost as Luke does (; )

Ashton: "You are way cuter and I love you more!"

@ Huang_Soh_Hui: How would you describe your feelings throughout the entire play?

Ashton: "Terrified, nervous, excited, happy, and strangely, accomplishment."

@ Paeyton: How did you feel when you got the main part of Juliet?

Ashton: "Absolutely mortified. And embarrassed. So fucking embarrassed."

@ Bandana5Sauce: Do you ever top?

Ashton: "Ew no, I'm power bottom, baby."

Michael:

@ internetcultmgc: Hey I'm in gymnastics and I was wondering if I could practice my splits on your dïck?

Michael: "I aM OUT!"

@ Twinkadelic: MALUM SQUAD FOR LIFE?

Michael: "MALUM SQUAD FIVEEVER."

@ Huang_Soh_Hui: How was Calum? *winkwink*

Michael: "Like heaven in my ass."

@ xlashtonlovex: You and Calum do the do?

Michael: "Yes, many a time, child."

Calum:

@ xlashtonlovex: Cuddle?

Calum: "C'mere babe, cuddle on up to Mama Hood."