Sally x Larry 🖍angst

⚠️ Warning: contains fighting (duh) mentions of sex, mentions of r*pe suicide, cutting and other shit.

No ones POV:

Texts:
_______________________|
Sal= italics.
Larry=bold

I don't even know what to say to you.

                               Me?! I don't know what to say to you!

Oh really? I didn't cheat! YOU DID!

                         I didn't even cheat, I didn't kiss maple, she kissed me. I didn't want to kiss her, it was too much.

Larry, I'm sorry but I don't believe you.

                         Please babe, ask ash, I promise, she was there, she knows I didn't kiss maple!

I don't want to ask ash, I'm tired of yelling and fighting..

                     Wait what do you mean Sal??!!

I'm saying, we need to break up, it's for the best, both of us. No matter how much it's gonna hurt.

              Wait Sal, pls understand!

No
I think we should go our separate ways. Now good night Larry.

                     Goodnight.
                           Seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Larry got the courage to get out of bed so late, and he walked over to the treehouse.    Maple saw this. And made her way over.

Larry's POV:

"AAH!"    "Maple you scared the bujeesus outta me what the hell?!"

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep, I thought I'd come say sorry for the harm I caused."

"YOU MADE SAL BREAK UP WITH ME WHAT THE FUCcC??!"
"Listen Larry, lets talk in the tree house?"
"Fine"
We finally went to the tree house and maple and me atrted talking and she told me that chug broke up with her and he was passing by so she tried making him jealous. Jesus she could've just held my hand or something.
She sat closer to me and I kinda got uncomfortable and moved away. She moved closer and grabbed my face and slammed her lips to mine. I tried pushing away, but she pulled a knife out of her pajamas, and said "you're gonna do what I say, and you're gonna like it."

I whimpered as she did what she did and I hated every moment of it, and she knew it. "Larry, that was great, could've been better if you PARTICIPATED."   I ran away and she tried throwing the knife at me but she missed. I threw myself into my bed and pulled the covers over me. 

"Larry!!"
"Larry wake up!"

Mom woke me up

"You're gonna be late for school!"

"Can't I stay home?"

"No, Larry you really need to get yourself together."

~~~~~~<>~~>~><>~>~>~>~><<~|
Epic time skip
~><>~>~>~<~~<<~<<~>~><><><<

I looked very pale, my hair was messy and very unkept, everyone was either asking me if I was okay, or asking me if I was depressed.   I was in deep thought until I saw...... her.  "hiya Larry!~"

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

I ran as fast as I could into the men's room. She was waiting for me.

Oh my god.  Sal walked out a stall with Travis BREATHING HEAVILY.   "Oh shit!"
Travis said as he ran outta the Bath room with sal.

~<~><>~>~>~<<~<~<~<~<~<~<~>
Time skiiiiiiiuup
~<~>~>~><<>~<~><>~><<~<~>~>
I found one of my old razors in one of my drawers, I took it apart and thought about it, then I did it. It stung like hell but I felt more and more better the more I did it. Eventually, I was bleeding from both of my arms, I quickly grabbed some toilet paper from the night stand and put it on, then there was a knock on my door.

I quickly rolled my sleeves back down and discarded the toilet paper "COME INNNN". 

It was Maple.

"G-GO A-AWAY MAPLE!!"

"Larry, I just thought that we could have some more fun~"

"NO!"

"Your mom's not home, who's gonna help you, little slut?"

"D-don't call me names"

"I can do whatever the hell i want, because now you're my bitch, and that's all you'll ever be~"

Maple laughed while I almost cried

She pulled out a gun this time

"Wh—where'd you get that?"

"Don't worry about that"

She did the same thing as last time, and I hated it even more this time.

She left after it was over, and I picked up the blade again and started cutting my legs this time, god, I should just end it shouldn't I?

Time skip btw

Maple and me have had many encounters after that, and it was pure agony.

No one POV:

He hated himself and blamed him for everything, he would look himself in the eye in the mirror and say things like "you fat stupid slut, no wonder Sal didn't want you"

It eventually all became too much for him, and Sal went to check on him and he was hanging out in his room (if you get it)) Sal screamed and called for Lisa they got him to a hospital as fast as they could, but he couldn't be saved. ...

Thanks for reading 🖤🖤