Sociopathic love

Hey, slight, no LOTS OF WARNINGS BC I LOVE U, will contain M A T U R E themes, I wouldn't recommend you reading this if you don't like blood, or crazy shit. I strongly advise anyone who CANT read that shit, to please get Tf out, bc we all psychopaths here. Ily/イリー.

Also this was based off of a septiplier book I read a while ago.

Sal's pov:

Damn, this road never ends. We've been driving for like an hour.   I kinda zoned out for a bit, but I could tell we were almost home. I looked into the backseat to check on her, god, when will she ever quit it? Kicking around, trying to scream under the duct tape. "Shut. Theee. Fuuuck. Upppp." She kicked one more time, and ended up kicking me right in the jaw. I held my jaw for a slight second, but quickly angered. I reached into my pocket and dug out a pocket knife. I unbuckled my seatbelt, which why Tf am I wearing one, this is literally the safest, non bumpy '30 kph', I took the sharp end of the blade and slowly sunk it into her right cheek. (Face cheek you weirdos) she kept wriggling around, back and forth, which was really annoying.

I gripped her by the shoulders and started shaking her frantically back and forth while practically screaming in her face "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, YOU USELESS, NO GOOD, DISGUSTING, DISEASE?!" And she stopped. I saw tears welding in her eyes, and I quickly threw her back into the back seat. "Babe, you need to waittttt" Larry practically whispered into my ears while driving. "Fine, but why'd we have to pick the most annoying bitch there?!" "Would you Rather Todd?" "Good point,"

We eventually got to our home, it had to be at least 1:00 am. We dragged her into the small house by her ankles so she couldn't kick us. We then propped her up on a chair and strapped her to it with some rope. Now this wasn't ur sissy boy kinda rope, this was big boi rope, so she ain't getting out anytime soon. "So, what're we gonna do with her again? Just so she knows. Hehe" "you really wanna know ash?" She frantically shook her head 'no' but Larry continued anyway "we're gonna torture you, but not the fun kind so don't get excited. Then, we're gonna hurt you. Then we're gonna kill you. Sound good?" She kept thrashing around. "Have anything to say?" And I took the gag off of her. "Wh-why are you guys doing this?! What did I ever do to you sal?!" "Oh nothing, just thought it would be nice." And I put the gag back in her mouth.

Larry then brought out our torture bin, (a bin of all our torture shit in it, duh)
And he selected the scalpel. She kept rapidly shaking her head 'no' but Larry kept getting closer to her face. "Don't worry it's just gonna hurt. A lot."  He then stuck in in her cheek. He then dragged the blade from the far end of her cheek, to her mouth. "Hey leave some for me!" And he then almost handed me the scalpel, but cut my cheek. I felt joy when he did that, like all giddy inside. As blood was streaming down my face, I stuck my tongues out and some landed on my tongue.  I happily swallowed my own blood, and look back at Ash. Her eyes were wide as shit, like they might pop out of their sockets.

There was blood trickling down her face. But she prolly had diseases, I ain't gon lick that shit up. I then took the scalpel from Larry and cut a small lil cut above her eyebrows. I must've hit a sensitive spot on her face coz she screamed really loud through the gag. Good thing we live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Sorry to cut it short, I hate it when people do it, but I have to get this out. Part two?? Word count: 689 words :)(: