TRAVIS X SAL PT. 2

Ik that pic isn't Sally and Travis but it's cute. (The smut) continued...

Sally's pov:

Travis walked over to me and whispered in my ear "oh Sally, I've been waiting a looooong time for this.."
I shivered at his voice. I felt my jeans tent up, and he noticed and started grinding against me and I moaned softly. He pulled down my jeans, and started to palm me through my boxers. He pulled my dick out through the slit of my boxers. He took me in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down. I felt my tip go deep in his throat as he gagged a bit, I liked how he sputtered around my cock. He put my hands on his hair and I used that as leverage, and pushed him deeper. He ran his tongue over the slit of my dick, and started tracing my veins with his tongue. I moaned kinda loud and he got up. He pulled down his sweatpants, and I saw his bulge and asked "a-are you sure it'll fit?!" He chuckled "yes I'm sure." I pulled his boxers all the way down and admired his length. He looked like he was at least 9 inches. "You gonna do something or you just gonna stare at it?" He joked. With that I quickly deepthroated his dick and and he flinched I guess he didn't expect that. He pulled me up and bent me over. He asked "you ready?" I nodded he put two fingers out for me to suck on. I got them lubed up in saliva and he slowly inserted his fingers into me. I was in pure ecstasy. My eyes rolled back into my head as I began rocking myself back and fourth on his fingers. He thrusted another into me as I moaned out "travissss~". He slowly pulled them out of me and I whined. He pulled me down to the floor and I lubed his dick with my mouth. He pulled me up pushed me onto the bed and said "you gonna ride?"  "Sure~"
I slowly sank down on his hard dick.
"Ahhh" he slowly stroked me as I went up and down. He hit my prostate and I accidentally screamed out "daddy!~"
I covered my mouth in embarrassment.
He stopped "w-what did you just call me?"  "I'm sorry it was an accident!~"
"No no no what did you say?" "I'm sorry I-I called you d-daddy."
"Yea, and do it again blue boy."
And he thrusted HARD into me. I screamed out. He grabbed my waist and slammed me hard down on his dick. He found his way to my prostate again multiple times. "OH FUCK DaDdY RiGhT thEre ahhhh!" Travis smiled as his thrusts became more off key and he found my spot once more and I was already coming (Ik it's not spelled like that)  I came all over my and Travis's chest as he came into me.
"Ahh Sal~ FUCK!" We rode it out (haha literally) he found a towel and wiped himself clean and then did the same to me.

"Soooo, how was that?"  He asked me.
"It was FUCKING AMAZING!"
"You wanna join me in the shower?"
"Yes?!"

I ran to the shower and put the water in perfect temperature and I stepped into the shower, not long after, Travis came in with me. He looked at me in a careful way, and brought me over to him and just cuddled me in the shower.

Time skip.

Still Sals pov:

I slipped my glass eye on and put my mask on.  I saw Travis glare at me in the corner of my eye. "Wha?" I asked "you know what." "Travis I have to" "just go out without ittttt." "I can't"
"Why nottttt" "bc I'm self conscious."
"I'm still very confused on why, you're adorable as fuck." "Awh shank youuuu."

We were walking hand in hand in the mall, then I saw him. I tried to scoot Travis the other way so he wouldn't see us. Then he walked up to us. "C'mom lets go to that store Trav—"OH MY GOSH! Travis?! You're a fag?! After everything I told you and taught you. What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!"  While Travis's dad was laying into Travis I felt Travis's hand grip tighter on my hand. Then he let go completely. I was upset. This fugly motherfucker was making Travis feel bad for being himself. Then I grabbed his hand and I pushed him into the nearest store. "What the hell are you doing?" "I don't want him to hurt your feelings anymore." "It's fine, I can deal with my problems." "Listen."
I grabbed his hand and walked as fast as we could the other way.  But somehow his dad was there. "And Travis, how could you date this heathen? He literally looks possessed! Seriously ho—"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Sal is beautiful! And I love him, if you don't like that, sucks to be you doesn't it. And I don't want you part of my life."
My mask was leaking with tears because of Travis's father. Travis pulled me over and we left the mall. He pushed me into the house and locked our door. He pinned me against the wall and muttered in my ear "you're fucking beautiful, now take that off~"
He carefully took the straps and unhooked them. I took my glass eye out of its socket and set it in the glass of water it usually stays in. Then he whispered more things in my ears that made my scarred face go red. "He's just in the closet." Then we both laughed. I stood on my tippy toes and reached up and put my arms around Travis's neck and he started carrying me around until he threw me on the bed. I giggled and got my phone out and noticed that Larry had texted me, "hey sally face, you and Travis wanna come over?" I realized that the text was from an hour ago and quickly replied. "Sorry, we were out. Is that still valid. Lol."
"Yea sure!" "Kk"

"Travis? You wanna go down to Larry's??"  "Of course, I miss them."
"Okay I'll tell Larry!"

Le time skip...

We walked down to Larry's holding hands. We walked in and Larry and Ash were a bit occupied...

Ash pov:

Larry was such a good kisser believe it or not. He slowly caressed the side of my face and pulled me closer.  Then he gripped my ass. I yelped into the kiss and he chuckled. Then I saw that in the corner of my eye and I'm guessing Larry did too. Because he immediately jerked up as fast as he could. "HOLLLLLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIT BALLLLLLLSSSSS!" I heard Travis yell. We both laughed and he said "don't worry I won't tell anyone." "Ehee thankssss Travis." I nervously laughed.
We sat down and watched a couple movies and eating some snacks. I saw Travis and Sal were sitting close together basically, Sal was cuddling Travis's chest. They're so cute together.

3rd person pov:

Sal was basically LATCHED on to Travis. Then Travis noticed something, he couldn't fall asleep with his mask on, that shit will hurt. So Travis asked Larry if they were spending the night. "Well duh! It's like 12 in the morning, I wouldn't expect you to go home this late! Especially if you're carrying Sal! Here I'll go get you a glass of water."
Travis undid the mask as carefully as he could and then gently woke up Sal so he could take his glass eye out. After Sal did that Travis snuggles Sal closer and Sal fell asleep then Travis did.

Larry pov:

I noticed that they were like KNOCKED OUTTTT. So I grabbed Ash and kissed her once again. But this time with lust in my eyes. She looked at me the same way and we made our way to the second bedroom. I set ash down on the couch and got to work (smut warning) I pulled her pants down and traced a line down the seams of her panties. She bit her lip a little, then I got to work. I slowly pulled her underwear down, teasing her a little. She whined quietly. "Spread." She spread her legs for me. "Oh my Jesus, I didn't even touch you and you're already fucking SOAKED." She yelped at sudden contact when I, with no warning jumped down and ate her out.

Ash pov:

Omg this was happening, Larry Johnson, my crush since last year was eating me out, and he was kinda good at it. I really like how commanding Larry was being. After Larry was done he stood up and pulled down the zipper to his jeans. He unbuttoned them and I could tell that he was big from the sight of the bulge and he took the boxers off and said "suck." I felt my self get more and more wet by his words. I glanced at his dick. Then I slowly took the entire thing in my mouth. "Fuck" I heard his mutter. I reached down and started to touch myself moaning around his member. He took me by the neck and pulled me up. Then he rammed into me. I've lost my v card before but this felt like I was losing it all over again.

Sal pov:

I heard moaning coming through the walls. Then I realized Larry and ash weren't there so I pounded on the wall so they knew to keep quiet.

That's the end!
Word count: 1601

Sorry for all the smut in this chapter. Also it's my first time writing smut!
Pls tell me if I did güd.

<<<<3333