You smol bean pt.1

(This is gonna be like at least a three parter, and it might be to a couple songs if I can find any songs  bc I'm a lazy bish. And if it's to any song they will be above. Also slightly smutty)
Word count: 3003

Bother me, tell me awful things...

3rd person pov:

Sal and Larry have been "a thing" for a a while now. But they've never really said anything that matters to each other, they just held hands, and talked. LIKE SERIOUSLY THEY'VE NEVER CUDDLED?!???!!!

You know I love it when you do that, it helps me get through this without you.

Sal's pov
————————————––——————
"Sal you and Larry should spend the night at my house!!"   "Sorry Ash, I might not be able to, or what if Larry doesn't want to do that?!"   "Don't worry, he loves you, just say it tonight and he'll say it back!"   "Eh, what the hell, why not!"  "THATS THE SPIRIT SAAAAAAaaAAAaaal!!"   "Ash calm the FUCCC down".  "fiiiine" "k bye I have a class."    (Sorry if that was awful, I couldn't think of anything).

Bother me, tell me awful things...

I walked up to Larry, and told him about Ash's request.  "WoAh, dude, we should totally go, it could be our chance to finally connect or something?"  "Eh I dunno, are you up to it?"  "Sure"

You know I love it when you do that, it helps me get through this without you...

I don't know why Larry was soooo up to it, I really didn't think he would be so jumpy about it.  

Le time skip bc I'm lazy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here Sal, sit down here, and you too Larry, while I get some snacks."
I sat down with Larry and nudged my face in his chest. He looked down at me, and juss smiled as Ash came back with snacks for me, Larry, Todd, Neil, Chug, and Maple.   We eventually agreed on a movie and Ash played it.      
About 45 minutes in Ash finally said "OMG this is sooooo boring, let's do something else, how about truth or dare?"  Everyone agreed, but I was too comfy to move so I let out a little whine
And Larry laughed and put me inna position that was comfier than before and I let out a little sigh of relief, then Ash started the game, chug was stuffing his face with the snacks, but no one else was really eating them. I wasn't really paying attention to the game until I heard Ash say "yo sally face, truth or dare?"  "Hmmmmm, dare, but please nothing that makes me have to get up form my spot, I'm way too comfy."
"Fine~" "I dare you to kiss Larry, orrrrr, SEVEN MINUTES OFFF HEAVENNNN!"   "Yea, no". I reached over to Larry, and grabbed his face and pressed his lips to mine.

Bother me, tell me awful things...

He was kinda shocked at first, and kinda tense, but he finally eased into the kiss. What felt like a perfect forever finally ended when Ash snapped her fingers "Okay love birds, get on with the game."   I rolled my eyes, and said "fine ash, truth or dare?"    "Truth"
"Wow, okay, now who do you like?"
Ash's Face got really red and she turned away.  "Okay Ash, now you have to spill the tea." "Well, um you guys don't really like him and he's kinda bossy and mean, bu— "OMG ITS TRAVIS!"      "No, wait no, I promise it's not what you think!" Ash said blushing. 

Larry's pov:

Man, Sal is so adorable like this, not to mention he's literally sitting on my d—"DARE!"  "Okay, I dare you to sit on chugs lap for the next 4 turns."  "Ugh fineee"   It was eventually my turn and I chose 'dare' and then Ash said "I dare you and sally face to MAKE OUT!"  "Are you serious?" "Yea do it".   I was about to turn around when Sal grabbed me once again and shoved his lips against mine and I pushed back and grabbed his waist kinda gently.