Some sweet smut for yall sinners

Three some, 😤😉. Word count: 2004 words.

Sallyface pov:

Travis has apologized, and we've even become güd friends, I can even trust to take my mask off around him!..

Travis (pov)

*DiiIiIiIing* I sat up, slowly, having just woke up to a familiar sound. I looked over to my bedside table to see my phone lit up. Someone must've texted me. I grabbed it, and pulled the charger out.

"Text from Sallly Face 🤭: Hey can we talk?"

I typed back as quick as possible:

Yeah sure what about?

Soooo, you wanna have a sleepover? Ik, it sounds pretty dumb, but ash and Todd are busy so it's just me and Larry. AND ITS BORING AS FUUUUCK!

Fine I'll come over what time??

Now.

It's like 12!

So?

Good point. I'll be over inna sec.

I stepped out of bed, and headed towards my dresser.

Sally pov:

"Mmm ngh!" I felt myself get really close to cumming. I ran my finger from my tip, down my shaft. Just wait for Travis to get here, Sal, just wait for him. I thought to myself. I somehow managed to give myself an hard on, so hard, it was PAINFUL. *knock knock knock* I gasped, kinda loudly, considering it scared the fuck outta me. I grasped the elastic part of my jeggings bc I'm 2010 trash. I slid them over my dick, so my erection wasn't that noticeable. I opened the door to see Travis, sitting there, looking FINE LIKEE A LIME ONNA HOT SUMMER DAY LIKE LOOK AT THEM LEGS. Anyways, I invited him in and he looked weary. "Hey, uh Sal? I'm really sorry for the way I treated you." "You've already apologized, what do you want?" "Well why didn't you ask Maple, or chug or anyone like that?" "Because, I-I'm really hor–I just really wanted to hang out." I looked away, realizing what I almost just said. "What were you gonna say?" "N-nothing." "So
How long until Larry's here?" "Not long, wh—"IM HERE BITCHEZ!" And he flopped on my bed. "So. My dads not gonna be here tonight, at least until like 9:00 in the morning, if he does come back, he has a new lAdY friend." "Okay, now, Travis?" "Yeah?" "You apologize to Larry yet?" "He attempted to, but I uhh I punched him?" "Larry!" "What?!" "Let him apologize." "ulgh fine"

Travis apologized and Larry got over it. "Hey uhh Sal? What–what's that?" And he pointed towards my closet, and I almost screamed. I saw what he saw. My vibrator. I gasped, and covered my mouth. Larry then chuckled "I know what that is. Sal, you're freakier than I thought." I threw the blanket over my head and almost had a panic attack. "Sal, it's fine, wait. A-are you hard?" He looked down at my jeans and Larry noticed too. "Awh man, are you excited to see me?" We giggled a bit before Larry grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him. He grabbed my thighs and started squeezing. "Ngh!" "Niceeee" he hooked his fingers into my pants, and started to pull .

After my pants were off, Larry began tracing his finger tip along the outline of my member. "F-fuck off" I somehow managed to spill out. "With what hm?" And in one movement he slid off my boxers. I looked over to see Travis, but he was feeling his crotch a lil. "Eh. Travis you wanna try?" Larry said pointing to me. Travis just looked shocked and nodded a little. Larry slid over so Travis had room. Travis looked a little nervous and took his fingers, and wrapped them around My dicCc.

I looked up at him to see him blushing really hard. "I-is this okay?" "Mhmm ohhh myyyy godddd"  "a-Are you okay?!" "Yess! Please don't stoppp!" I heard moaning like right beside me, and realized that Larry was sitting there getting off to this. "Travis, ngh, pants, take them offfff." He nodded with his eyes still wide and slid his pants off. (W0w the amount of the word 'slid' in this story Is unbelievable)