Chapter 35

Only 1 Chapter Left Until The Ending Of The Story Right By My Side.

Read the story Love & Basketball a spin-off of all the Nicki Minaj and August Alsina Stories!!

Please vote and share my story since I've entered them into the Watty's!!

Please please please support!

Also on Monday, 12/15/14 is Nicki Minaj's new album The Pink Print will be OUT!!!!!

YAAAAAAS!!

The ending of the story will be so perfected!

Nicki Minaj POV

"August, baby, I can't leave here. They gonna let me stay in." I said onna phone.

"Hell no Nicki! Bump that. You gettin' out tonight and we settlin' this shit tonight! Why are you even in there?" August asks me.

"They said I'm an accomplice to Safaree's death." I blurt out.

"No, you're a witness." August said, slow.

"That's what the hell I said." I said.

"Look, I be there in five minutes. You hold on." August said.

"I love you," I say blowin' a kiss thru the phone.

"Love you too." August said.

August Alsina POV

I get up to the station finally and run up in there like a mad man screamin' fo' Nicki to come out. They tellin' me to calm down and shit I ain't finna do that 'til my baby's back in my arms. Then I'll leave and calm down. After all the bullshit they tell me to fill out some papers before I can go see her. I do that and they take me to go and see her.

As I go back there I hear people chantin' and cheer when they see my face. Sayin' we a cute couple and all that. I kinda smile but frown when I see my baby behind bars.

She gets up and start screamin' my name when I run over to her and hold onto the bars. She do the same and we look at each other. Man I can see the hurt in her eyes again. I see that fire of anger in her that ion like to see. Fo' now I needa tell her that she is gonna be alright and she gettin' out.

Drake, Wayne, Trey, Chris, Tyga, and Linda comes in there behind me and start reckin'. Nicki needa come home bruh.

"Can everybody in here calm down!" A lady said.

This bitch." Nicki mumbles.

"You said what?" I ask her.

"Baby, gimme outta here." Nicki said.

"I will. I will. Gotta talk to somebody first." I said.

Some nigga inna uniform comes up to me and I start sayin' let Nicki out. Let Nicki out and he tryna tell me otherwise. I ain't tryna hear all that bullshit he givin' me 'cause I kno' the truth. She ain't do a damn thing wrong. If anythin', he did more harm to her than she did to him.

She ain't kill him, I kno' she didn't.

"How much is fo' bail?" I ask.

"As I said before she cannot be released." He said.

"As I said before I want to kno' how much bail is, so she can be released." I said aggravated.

"Sir, she is not to be released." He said.

"Then why the fuck I sign a release form and she can't even be released?" I ask in frustration.

"Wait, Morgan did he sign a release form?" He ask some lady.

She leaves to go check and see but hell yeah I signed a release form so she can leave. She comes back in here lookin' all disappointed and says I did. I smirk and say that they needa release her when they give the dumb look. They made a mistake, so she can come out.

"He did." She said.

They go over to the ceil and unlock it so she can be released. The minute they do, she comes out runnin' to me huggin' all on me happy.

-

Nicki Minaj POV

August drives both me and Linda to my house so we can figure out what the hell is next. I'ma get me an attorney and all that 'cause I ain't lettin' that slide one bit. And, after all, I kno' Bianca has so much to do wit' it. But, it's all good 'cause I got this hoe hoe back. She think it's over; it ain't over.

When we get inna house August goes upstairs to run my bath while I kick it downstairs wit' Linda. She seem like somethin' botherin' her so we needa talk 'bout whatever.

"Linda, you good?" I ask her.

"Nah Nicki, it's somethin' I needa tell ya." Linda said.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Well, Bianca came by previously fo' me to help her wit' somethin'." Linda said.

"And, what the fuck did she need help wit'?" I ask in anger. Why she ain't tell me this beforehand?

"She wanted me to help her wit' the baby situation wit' August and Safaree, but..." I instantly cut her off wit' a slap to the face and a punch to her mouth. How dare this bitch do this to me. I been there fo' her and this the thanks I get.

"You fuckin' bitch!" We both scream at each otherr while we fight.

August come runnin' down the steps pullin' me off when Linda gets up and chargers at my way. She catch me wit' that off guard shit and I'm real pissed now.

"Get the fuck outta my house bitch. Get the fuck out!" I scream at her.

"And I knew 'bout that set up too bitch!" Linda shouts back when August pulls me back even more and throw me onna couch.

"It ain't even worth it now Nick," he says as he go over and lock the door.

"Now, go upstairs and take a bath. You look stressed." August said.

"That's' cause I am." I said.

"Let's fix that." He said.

Chapter 35.5 Will Be Posted Next.