6

chapter 6

And his voice is a familiar sound
Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now

-

"Davina?" Inquired Cami, seeing the witch with tears in her eyes.

"M-marcel. He's trying to find a way to kill Klaus."

Caroline's heart throbbed at the thought of a dead Klaus.

"Then we better help him," Caroline responded, nodding her head to her other friends.

Stefan and April came over and Davina explained the situation.

"Marcel threatened my friend! We need to warn Klaus. Elijah promised if I sided with them he'd teach me to control my magic! Please I need to control it!" Davina ran into Caroline's arms and sobbed.

"Cami you shouldn't get involved. You're a human and we can't risk you getting hurt." Caroline said, cooing at the younger girl and stroking her head.

"I know, I've had my fair share of supernatural stuff. Besides I'm still on the clock." Cami said, walking back to the bar.

"Looks like we've got a mansion to find." Mumbled April, an accelerated look on her face

"Actually I may or may not already have a date tonight with marcel, maybe I can talk some sense into him?" Caroline said.

"I'm not even gonna ask," Stefan said with an eye roll

"be careful." Said Davina, letting go of the hug shakily.

"We better go. We've got a date outfit to plan!" April grabbed Caroline's hand and ran towards the motel.

-

Caroline walked into the bar with a pleather black pencil skirt, a red flouncy lace top, and black booted-heels. Her hair was in bouncy gold curls, and her lips smeared in dark red.

Caroline smirked as she sat down with Marcellus.

"You look gorgeous." He said with a smile.

"You look quite dapper yourself," Caroline said with a laugh, twirling her hair around her acrylic nails.

"I'm glad you decided to come," Marcel said, taking a sip of his dark brown liquid.

"Well, I couldn't deny a date from the king of New Orleans." She joked the blonde, laying her hand on her cheek.

"A king does need a queen."

Caroline felt her cheeks flushed at his flattery.

"I heard that you might not be a king much longer. Klaus is trying to take that thrown." Caroline spoke, remembering her aim of the date.

"Between you and I, he won't be around anymore soon." Marcel had an evil smirk cross his lips.

"And how are you going to achieve that," caroline spike seductively, rubbing her hands up Marcel's forearm.

"How about we take this outside and I tell you."

Caroline felt bile run-up to her throat, disgust running through her, "I'd like that."

Walking out the door caroline and Marcel felt the air slapped their faces.

Marcel pinned her to a wall as he said, "I've got a witch who's found a way to make a white oak stake. And we've got one already in the process."

Marcel sealed the information with a kiss.

The kiss was rough and had too much tongue. It was wet and felt like she was kissing a teen.

Suddenly sandy blonde hair pushed Marcel back growling a, "Do not lay your filthy hands on her ever again."

"Klau-" caroline was interrupted as she got swooshed into the forest.