11

chapter 11

Burning it down

-

Kol walked through The French Quarter, a thermos filled with blood in his palm. He was supposed to check on Davina, who was supposed to be at The motel.

All he saw was a girl with pitch-black hair and mesmerizing eyes being drank from a vampire. He was transfixed on her.

Kol snapped back to his senses and snapped the vampire's neck, catching the frail girl in his hands.

"I-i need to find Davina!" April choked out, her throat filling with blood.

"What do you know about Davina?" He inquired, biting his wrist and putting it by her mouth.

She drank thankfully before answering, "I'm April, and you're an original vampire, Klaus's brother Kol right?"

"Ah you are Caroline and Stefan's little human friend aren't you darling?" Kol stroked her hair out of her face as his eyes locked with hers.

"Y-Yeah!" April cleared her throat and stood up, touching her previously bitten neck.

"It's healed, darling."

"I know I know! This whole blood sucking-healing thing is new to me." April defended, running a hand through her messy black hair.

"As much as I love talking to you I must know what happened to the little witch," Kol said seriously, looking at her seriously.

"Marcel took her and went towards the church!" April spoke frantically as she was already running towards the church.

"Darling wait up!" He joked, immediately speeding up quickly.

"Okay new plan-" April started, out of breath, "carry me!"

"Demanding! I bloody adore it."

And so he swooped her up bridal style and ran her to the church's chapel.