Leah and Jordan

Settings: The girls are in quarantine together and are trying to keep busy. They resorted to playing twister. But this twister game was going to lead to something else.

POV: General

Jordan and Leah were in the middle of an intense twister game. The best friends were both competitive and made a bet on who could win. The winner gets to control the loser for the day.

What Leah didn't know was that Jordan had been talking to people. She had learned that Leah has had a massive crush on her and the feelings were strongly reciprocated.

Jordan looked up and Leahs butt was right in her face. She just wanted to reach up and touch it. Jordan was broke out of her trance when she heard Leahs angelic voice.

"Jord left hand green." Jordan moved her left hand to green with ease and looked to Leah to continue. Leah spun the twister board and groaned at the challenge.

"Ah really left foot red. Why do I get the hard moves?" Leah attempted the move but fell over making Jordan fall on her.

"Haha you lose. I get to have control of you for the day." Jordan taunted Leah still on top of her.

A silence fell over the two woman and they stared at each other. Jordan started to stand up helping Leah to her feet.

"Okay Jordan what do you want me to do?" Leah asked as they sat on the couch.

"Give me a foot massage and we're going to sit here and watch what ever movie I want to watch." Jordan put her feet on Leahs lap and went to Netflix.

"Aw did you just want to spend time with me." Leah teased.

"No I just wanted a foot rub and relaxing evening. But if you had control of me for the rest of the night then you would have me running around like a chicken with there head cut off." Jordan commented

"Oh come on I'm not that mean." Leah grumbled.

"Okay sure just shut up and watch the movie and rub my feet."

Time skip

It was know one hour before midnight. She still had an hour to control Leah and they were still watching movies but Leah had stopped rubbing her feet. Instead she had her hand on Jordan's shins and was self consciously rubbing her thumb over the soft skin.

Jordan paused the movie and removed her feet from Leahs lap. She stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Jord are you going to bed?" Leah asked getting up from the sofa and went to the kitchen as well. She stood at the counter drinking water. She felt a presence standing behind her. When she turned Jordan was standing there.

"We won't be going to bed." Jordan stated looking deep into her blue eyes.

"Then what are we going to be doing." Leah asked breathless. She wanted Jordan but Jordan was as straight as a pole or so she thought.

"What ever I tell you Williamson."

"What's with the last name Nobbs."

"Why does it matter."

"It doesn't you just usually call me by my first name."

"Well things change." Jordan got closer to Leah putting her hands on either side of Leah. Even though she was much shorter than the younger woman she was more dominant off the field.

Jordan put her hand at the back of leash neck pulling her down into a long passionate kiss. Leah turned them around, she picked Jordan up earning a squeak from her and placed on the counter. She ran her hand up and down her thigh. When they broke apart from lack of air. They stared at each other before Jordan spoke up.