Vivianne Miedema and Lisa Evans

Setting: The arsenal squad were at a bar during offseason when a man started to flirt with Lisa. Lisa tried to get a way but she was trapped between the bar and man. Now viv isn't normally a aggressive person but when she saw her girlfriend with fearful eyes she just lost it.

POV:General

"Hey guys have you seen Lisa anywhere I can't find her?" Viv asked getting a little worried about her girlfriend.

"Last time I saw her she was over there at the bar." Leah stared.

Everyone looked over at the bar and saw Lisa cornered by a guy who looked very drunk. When she looked over the mans shoulder and caught vivs eye. All viv could see was fear.

"Guys she's in trouble." The team walked over the Lisa and the man.

"Excuse me sir we need to talk to my friend." Katie explained trying to defuse the situation.

"Actually me and your friend were just about to go back to my place and have some fun. Isn't that right." The man asked trying to slid his hand down Lisa waist till he was stopped by a firm hand. When he looked up he met vivs angry eyes.

"Take your hands off my girlfriend." Viv pushes him back just enough so that Lisa could slip out and right into the arms of her team mates.

"Ya right she's to pretty to be a dyke. Come baby let's leaves weirdos and go have some fun." He said going for Lisa again but viv wasn't having it.

"I said not to touch my girlfriend."

The man went to slap viv when somebody else stepped in.

"I don't know who you think you are but don't lay a hand on my sister." Lars vivs brother stated punching him in the face. After that they dragged him out of the bar.

"Lars thank you so much." The whole group hugged Lars. Before he excused himself. The whole group left and viv took Lisa outside to talk.

"Hey babe are you okay. I'm sorry I didn't realize before hand." Viv could tell Lisa was a little shaken up by what happened.

"Ya I'm fine..." Lisa paused for a minute which caused viv to tense but Lisa put her hand on her check and rubbed it softly. "But who knew that you had an aggressive side to that teddy bear persona." Lisa said while chuckling.

"Ya I get protective of the people I love." Viv stated with confidence. This took Lisa by surprise as they had never said I love you yet.

"Y-you love me." Lisa asked a little scared that viv will retract her comment and say that is slipped out and walk away from her and there relationship.

"I do Lisa. I feel in love with you the moment that I laid eyes on you." Viv said leaning forward placing a slow soft kiss on Lisa's lips. Viv was always gentle with Lisa seeing as the older woman hadn't been in very many relationships.

They broke apart and stared into each other's eyes. They only break there eye contact when a drunk couple came into the ally kissing all over each other. They shared a looked and laughed at each other. The couple walked to street and called a Uber. While waiting on the Uber Lisa leaned up towards vivs ear and started to nibble at it. Just in time the Uber showed up to take them home.

When they got in viv slid all the way to the other side of the Uber. Lisa slid in and sat right next to her placing her hand on vivs thigh rubbing it softly. She slowly slid her hand higher and higher until Viv flicked it off. Lisa looked at her with hurt written all over her face and slid to the other side of the Uber.

When they got home Lisa jumped out of the Uber and ran to the apartment while viv payed for the Uber. When she got inside the house she heard sniffles.

"Baby. Where are you and why are you crying?" Viv didn't get an answer instead just the sound of her girlfriend sobbing which broke her heart.
"Lisa where are you at baby." Still no response so Viv started to wonder the apartment looking for her girlfriend. When she walked into there room Lisa was there cuddling with flip. She walked over and sat beside her.

"Baby what's wrong why are you crying?" Still no response.
"Lisa please I can't help unless I know." Lisa slowly got up as well as viv. Lisa walked towards her backing her to the wall.
"Why don't you want me. Tell me that viv what is so bad about me that you don't want me. Am I ugly? Cause I'll we're more makeup. Are you just using me to get close to the team. Because you've accomplished your mission the girls love you so you can stop with faking your feelings." Lisa all but yelled at viv getting in face before walking to get a suitcase.
"Wow Lisa what are you talking about. I want you. Just please look at me and let me explain."
"How about I don't and go stay somewhere else." Lisa spat at out her voice laced with venom. She started to walk to the bedroom door after packing her bag. But was stopped by viv stepping in front of her.
"Move viv"
"No. Lisa listen to me. You were hinting at having sex Lisa and your a bit tipsy."
"So is that it you don't to have sex with me viv. Good to know how your truly feel." She attempted to move viv but she stood her ground.
"Move viv! Now!" Lisa screamed in her face.
"Listen to me Lisa! I didn't not want to have sex with you today. Your still a virgin. And I wanted to make it special for you Lisa. And your kinda tipsy. I don't your fist time to be like that I want it to be when you know what decisions your making and you won't wake up with a headache." Viv paused before continuing.
"And to think that I don't want you. I do Lisa. I want you so bad you have no clue and I'm not going anywhere. Okay I'm yours and yours only and if you ever doubt that just tell me and I'll help to reassure you. But please don't think I don't want you."Viv wrapped her arms around Lisa hugging her tightly as she started to sob. Viv brung her to there bed and sat her down.
"I'm sorry viv I screamed at you and I shouldn't have. I'm so so sorry."
"Your okay baby. I'm not mad at you okay. I'm not I swear."

They laid there all night talking and laughing till they feel asleep.

Time skip

Viv woke up to a note saying to come down stairs and there would be a surprise.

As she got to the bottom of the stairs she was surprised to see rose petals and chocolates leading to the living room. She followed them and found Lisa standing there with just a towel covering her.

"Lisa what's going on we have training."
"No we don't I called joe and said you were sick and I would take care of you." Lisa shot viv a little smile before going on.
"And if you listen to everything I say I'll drop the towel." Viv eagerly nodded her head as the only time she's seen Lisa naked was in the team shower because Lisa was nervous about being naked around viv. So they didn't change together or shower at home together. Viv sat on the sofa and waited for another direction.
"Give me your hand." Viv did as told and gave Lisa her hand. She lead vivs hand up her thigh and to her butt and squeezed her hand on Vivs so that Viv was squeezing her butt.
"Know just sit back and relax Viv." Lisa slowly slid her towel down and exposed her whole body to Viv.
"Holy shit. Baby your hot." Viv about screamed when she saw Lisa's body.
"Well thank you babe. Come here" Viv jumped and grabbed Lisa and picked her up and passionately kissed her.

Time skip

"Are you okay." Viv asked Lisa breathlessly.
"Amazing babe. So amazing. I shouldn't have waited that long that was amazing." Lisa said a wide smile.
"We could do it again. If your not that tired." Viv said kissing down Lisa's body to the holy grail.

Let's just say that the neighbors knew there names by the end of the day.