Kristie Mewis and Rachel Daly

POV: Rachel

Today was a tough day. Kristie started her period and she has been in immense pain. Seeing her in pain makes my heart break.

"Rachie, can you come here." She asked from the bedroom.
I got up and jogged into the room not wanting to make impatient.
"Yes baby, what do you need?" I asked leaning on the door.
"I just wanted to see you." She said laying back on the bed again.
"Aww baby, your sweet. You want some cuddles?" I asked walking to the bed. She slowly nodded her head 'yes'. I crawled onto the bed and brought her into my chest rubbing her head softly. She looked up at me and smiled her gorgeous smile making me weak in the knees.
"I love you princess Rachie." Kristie said leaning up and giving me a kiss.
"I love you to baby, so so much" I said kissing her forehead.

We laid cuddled up all day just relaxing.

Timeskip: three days later Kristie has been really moody.

Today Kristie has been moody because of her cramps. I feel horrible because my period is never this bad.

I woke up to cupboards being slammed in the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Baby why are you slamming stuff it's to early." I asked trying to wrap my arms around her waist but she backed up.
"I was trying to make breakfast but you put everything in the wrong spots again." She snapped

POV: General

Rachel knew she shouldn't have gotten mad because she was only on her period.

"Why do you have to be so difficult. I had those things there before we moved in together, it's a habit. SO DONT YELL AT ME BECAUSE OF A HAVIT." Rachel didn't mean to yell at the girl that loud, it just happened.
"I'm sorry Rachie, I didn't mean to upset you. I was just frustrated." Kristie said in a small voice slowly walking past Rachel. Rachel softly gripped her wrist trying to turn her around, but Kristie wouldn't turn.
"Where are you going?" She asked her girlfriend.
"I'm going to our room." She said attempting to walk but Rachel just wrapped her hands around her waist.

Kristie had been in a relationship before Rachel with someone that would yell at her for anything and would get in her face. When Kristie told Rachel the story the young English woman could tell that this terrified her.
"Im sorry baby, I didn't mean to race my voice at you." Rachel said leaving kisses on Kristies neck.
"I know. I forgive you rachie, just please don't do it anymore it terrifies me." Kristie said leaning back into Rachel. Slowly she turned Kristie to face her and wiped her tears, she pulled her to there bed so they could cuddle and talking for the day.
"I promise you Kristie I will never do what the man did. He was crazy to ever do that to such a perfect girl." Rachel said kissing Kristie again pulling her into her. She wondered how she got this amazing girl to fall in love with her.

Authors note: I have no prompts so this was short one. Send in prompts and some new couples to write about.