Magdalena Eriksson and Pernille Harder

Just a quick heads up. I don't know to much about them so this is just a shot in the dark basically. Send in any requests you have. Enjoy :)

POV:General

Today Pernille is flying down to England. She was surprising Magda at her game.

They had been separated for months because of there schedules. They were both sad that the only form of communication had to be over FaceTime.

Pernille's plan was to watch the game and then sneak into Magda house before she got back. It was a full proof plan, she had the key to the her house, she even booked a hotel for her housemate and boyfriend so she could have alone time with Magda.

With all this being on her mind after the game she completely forgot to FaceTime her after the game.

POV: Magda

I had just won my game against Arsenal. I was on the drive home on my own. For some reason after the game my housemate said to drop her at a hotel, as she was missing her boyfriend so she was going to spend time with him.

For some one that had just one a game was a little down at the moment. Usually Pernille would call me after a game and tell me how great I did. But today she didn't call me. I knew I shouldn't have read to far into it but I couldn't help it, I was always insecure about our relationship think she would find someone  else better than me.

I walked in my house crying so with no one to comfort me. I threw my stuff down on the floor in the mud room and walked to the kitchen to gets snack. I heard of noise but didn't think anything of it I hustled wanted to cry my sled to sleep.

I walked farther into the house and plopped onto the couch. Then I heard another noise that sounded like footsteps. When I went to turn around somebody jumped on me pinned to the couch. When I looked Pernille was sitting on top of me.

I pulled her down into a kiss. Then separated quickly because I was actually mad at her.

"Hey why did you stop kissing me." She asked with a pout that made me weak in the knees.

"Because you didn't call me after me the game. You left me scared that I made you mad."

"I am so sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you. I was just so focused on the surprise. And I totally to call you. But you did amazing today baby, so good." She said lowering her head to my neck. She slowly started to suck on my neck and I could help but moan.

POV:General

Pernille started to suck a little harder leaving a mark on her neck then moving her lips back to Magda's lips again.

While pernille was sucking Magda kept trying to free her hands to hold her but Pernille had a strong grip on her.

"No touching baby tonight is about you and you only my love." She whispered to her earlobe sucking it slightly after she finished her sentence.

———————————————————————————

Authors note: I'm sorry for the short one today. I just don't know much about these two and didn't want to make a chapter that mad no sense.

Please send suggestions.