Lucy and Keira

POV: Lucy

Today our coach called a team meeting saying that it was important. While I was walking into the meeting room he pulled me aside for a talk. "Okay so today's meeting is about a young girl coming up from the academy she's 17 nearly turning 18." He said folding his arms over his chest. "Okay but why did you have to tell me separately?" I asked "Well because you live on your own she'll be your house mate. She is very shy and takes awhile to warm up to people. So I want you to talk to her, it might be one sided for a little while but she's an amazing athlete once she gets comfortable in new situations." He said looking very serious. "Alright." "No lucy I don't think you understand, in a big group setting with lots of people she'll be very confident because she feels she has to but one on one she is quit the opposite. It's your job to help rid her of that." He said wagging a finger at me." "Okay I understand." I said, but I was actually kinda confused. "Good now come on." He said walking through the doors of the meeting room.

I walked in and toke a seat next to Jill. "What did Nick want?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. "He'll tell the rest of you in minute." I said looking at my phone. "So miss Bronze, have you found your soulmate yet?" Jill asked nudging me slightly with her shoulder. "No I haven't, my mark hasn't been burned yet either." I said slightly disappointed that in 28 years of being alive I have yet to be within five feet of my soulmate. "You'll find them eventually." She said patting my shoulder sadly.

All of my thoughts were interrupted by nick. "Alright every one I called you here because we have a new teammate you all need to meet." Just as he finished the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on. She had strawberry blonde hair gorgeous eyes and a small smile playing on her lips. "Hi I'm Keira Walsh, I'm 17, and I play midfield." She stated confidently. "Alright so everyone because it a three day weekend you have all three days off, when we come back on Monday we will have team bonding to get to know Keira better. You are all dismissed. As everyone started to file out when nick called my name. "Keira you'll be living with Lucy, Lucy wave please." I quickly waved and shot her smile which she returned. "Lucy she has your address and she'll get her necessities and bring them over. Next week you might have to help her move in completely." "Okay that sounds good." I said packing up and walking out of the meeting room.

I was sitting at home when I heard a knock. "I got up and walked to the door. As I put my hand on the door knob my wrist started burning. I quickly opened the door and was meet with Keira holding her wrist in what looks like a lot of pain. She looked up and saw I was holding my wrist and immediately blushed. "Hi." She said rubbing her neck. "Hi, come in." I said moving to the side. "Did your wrist burn too?" She asked as we entered and I lead her to kitchen. "Yes my wrist still is burning." "So is mine, I thought it was supposed stop when you met your soulmate." She asked slightly turning her head giving me butterflies. "The burning doesn't stop until we kiss." I said rubbing the back of my head being nervous of her answer.

She looked down and muttered a 'oh'. I quickly made my way to the other side of the kitchen and rubbed her back as she looked down. "What's wrong Keira?" I asked slowly. "I've never done anything like that." She whispered fiddling with her hand. "Hey that's okay." I said pulling her chin up to look at me. Slowly we both started leaning eyes focused on each other's lips. I felt her lips touch mine and it felt like heaven. She tasted like peaches. I slowly placed my hand on her back pulling her more into me but she backed away from the kiss. "Sorry I just I-." "Shh it's okay Keira, you don't need to feel pressured." I said rubbing her cheek softly.

We both ate dinner and got ready for bed. "Okay I'm going to go to sleep." I said standing up and giving her a hug and placing a small peck on her lips. "Okay so am I." She said standing and walking to her room.

It was about midnight when I felt myself being shaken. "Hmm what is it?" I asked sitting up. "I can't sleep can I sleep with you?" She asked rocking on her feet. "Ya sure." I said lifting the blanket for her to  climb in. "Keira?" I asked after a couple minutes. "Ya?" "Can I cuddle you?" I asked carefully. "Yes please." She said turning into my chest. "Good night baby." I said accidentally letting the baby slip out. "Good night bubs." She said leaning up and giving me a quick peck then cuddling into my neck.