///CHAPTER 5\\\

"ALRIGHT LETS START THE 1vs1 BATTLES" Then he looked over to me "Ah I’m sorry Kaneki we can't let you participate until we talk about your condition to ensure safety” All Might said “ What condition?” Kirishima asked “All I’m going to say is it has to do with my quirk’’ He made a oh look and turned around not asking any further questions. "I will explain later"
"Okay GREAT!"

“ All right class let's begin the 1vs1 battles. Now battles in real life situations you never know who you’ll battle or fight so be prepared for anything. Now first up for battle is….. SERO VS KAMINARI GET READY BOYS!!” After that announcement went up to the observation room away from where their battle. 

All Might and I walked off to a corner to talk

“Have you eaten today?”
“No”
“Okay Young Kaneki why is that you haven't eaten?’’      
“I don't have to eat everyday like you humans I can go at least a month without eating”
“oh? that’s interesting” he said with his hand on his chin “Why is that you say you humans as if you are are not human yourself?”

“Im only half human I didn't get my quirk naturally like normal ghouls if i was natural i would have two black eyes when i uses my quirk”

“So you’ve abandoned being human since you're a half now?”    ”I guess you could say that”
“Well young Kaneki you can’t abandon something that you were since birth”                      
“And you cant pretend to be something that you aren’t anymore once you or something changes”

After i said that he looked a little upset and looked back at the class he sighed before talking again “You're right young Kaneki sometimes things change now lets get back to the battles”

I nodded  and we walked back to the class
“OKAY SO WE ARE DOING 1vs1 BATTLES ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KNOCK OR PUSH YOUR OPPONENT OUT OF BOUNDS I HOPE YOU WILL REMEMBER THESE BATTLES FOR THE FUTURE NOW LET THE BATTLE BETWEEN DENKI KAMINARI AND HANTA SERO BEGIN!!!”

Authors POV
Denki did a full discharge to electrocute Sero out of the fight. But Sero dogged it and used his tape to push him out of bounds.

“SERO WINS!! NEXT UP SATO vs HAGAKURE!!”

Sato never found Hagakure while he was looking for her he got really close to the edge and Hagakure pushed him off the edge”

“Did you fall young Sato or did Hagakure push you” All might boomed through the speakers “She pushed me out of bounds”

“ oh okay HAGAKURE WINS!! NEXT UP IIDA vs ASHIDO”

Iida didn’t want to hurt a girl so he used his quirk to push her out of bounds

“IIDA WINS NEXT UP YAYOROZU vs OJIRO”

Ojiro was planning on having a normal fight. But Yaoyorozu was not about to fight. So she made a metal pole and used enough to push out of bounds and not hurt him too much.

“YAYOROZU WINS NEXT UP MINETA vs  URARAKA”

They walked out into the field and got into battle stances
“Mineta-kun if you walk out of bounds right now I will give you one of my bras’’

Kaneki and the class was a little surprised, especially the girls. Kaneki was also disgusted but didn’t show any reaction.

“That sounds really great I’ll take you up on that offer” he said with his hand out and drool falling out of his mouth running toward Uraraka. Out of self defense she punched him in the face. And in result he passed out with a nose bleed and was taken to the Nurse’s office.

“URARKA WINS NEXT UP TODOROKI vs AOYAMA”

Todoroki froze Aoyama

“TODOROKI WINS NEXT UP JIRO vs ASUI”

Jiro sent loud sounds waves in the walls around them that only Asui could hear that made her pass out.

“JIRO WINS NEXT UP SHOJI vs KIRISHIMA”

They had a manly battle of brute strength. Both using their quirk as a shield or backup until Kirishima passed out from over exertion.

SHOJI WINS NEXT UP KODA vs MIDORIYA

Midoriya used his quirk to push Koda out of bounds.

MIDORIYA WINS NEXT UP TOKOYAMI vs  BAKUGOU

“HAH!!! WHO THE HELL TOKOYOMI!?!!
“That would me.”
“OH!! ITS BIRDBOY I’LL EASILY BEAT YOUR WEAK ASS!!!”

After Bakugo made an explosion at Tokoyami which he dogged. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow and whispered to him

“Dark shadow pick up Bakugou and throw him out of bounds”
So he ran towards Bakugou full speed while Dark Shadow got ready to pick him up once he got close enough he picked up Bakugou. He squirmed  around in his claws and then he through him out of bounds with all of his strength

“TOKOYAMI  WINS NEXT UP KANEKI!!”
“But who is he gonna fight?” Kirishima asked he had woken five minutes ago

He will be fighting…..

Touka’s POV
“Where’s Nishiki?” I asked Enji
“Dunno Shuu is also so missing”
“I don’t care about him its good that he’s gone. Just one less thing to worry about
“I guess but. Do you they got teleported like the others?”

“I don’t know hopefully they didn’t because that will be a big problem”
“For them not us right?”
“Well as long as there is no CCG where Kaneki is then not really. And as long as the CCG don’t get teleported and they don’t find out about the portals we will be fine.”

“After Hinami explained about the portal that night I was so confused “
“Yeah..”

~Flashback~
“Hinami how did you get to Kaneki?”
“There was a bright light then it turned purple then boom! I was with big brother Kaneki”

“Okay so lets watch for brights then make sure you’re always in the dark “Nishiki said with sarcasm

“Don’t make fun of her.” Enji said
“Tch- whatever’’ he said and walked off    
~End~
"Yeah I was kinda confused too but at least we know he's safe but I wonder if he's eating?"

"Yeah if he hasn't that would be a big probably for the people around him, since Hinami said he's surrounded by people"

"Mmmhm"